19

Namjoon and Jin told everyone about their relationship and all are so happy for them. They are having the best time of their life and also searching for their enemy.

One day:-

Hoseok ran to Jimin's room.

"Jiminah..... Jimin....", he called.
Jimin cone out from his room hearing Seok shouting his name.

"What happened hyung?", he asked.

"We need to talk", Seok said and they both went to room.

After sometimes everyone gathered in the living room.

"So guys the thing is here's a rat in our family",Jimin started. Everyone listen to him.

"You all remember that day Namjoon hyung got attacked", all nods.

"So that day someone in this mansion help that person to enter here without our notice", he stop and look everyone gathered there. There are maids and all the staffs in that mansion waiting for him to say who that person is except one.

"I know that person is here with us now and I know who is that person too. If you surrender yourself I will think about not to kill you", he again look around after saying that.

"So you are not going to confess so Seok hyung....", he called and Hoseok walk towards the group of staffs and maids.
He stop infront of a certain person and look dead serious on her eyes. That person is looking down shivering.

"So Mrs. Zen, why did you do that?", everyone's eyes widened because onlt Hoseok and Jimin know who is the real culprit. They don't even think about the old maid Mrs Zen can do this.

Mrs Zen come forward and stood in the centre.

"Why did you do that Mrs Zen, we all consider you as a family member and how can you do that, how can you let a person enter this mansion knowing he was going to harm one or more of us", Hobi asked.

"What if Jackson don't came the right time, he would kill Namjoon. Why did you do that Mrs Zen", Jin asked. His eyes are teary.

All these time Mrs Zen was silent.

"Can you tell us why did you do that or you want to die", Hoseok asked while clenching his jaw. He is really angry right now.

"Kill me then, I won't tell you why I did that", she said.

All of them look at her in shock. She is damn sure they don't have any idea why she was doing that but she was wrong.

"Do you have any problem with me Mrs Zen?", Jackson asked.

All of them look at him.

"Why did you ask that?", Hobi asked.

"Because that person wants me not any of you guys", he said.

That's when everyone remember the situation Namjoon got attacked. It's when he try to look that person infront of Jackson's room. Everyone look at her for an answer. She isn't look at them.

"Now open your fucking mouth or else I will kill you", said Seok.

"They give me money and ask for help and I did that", she said.

"The money we give you isn't enough, huh?", Seok again asked.

"No it's not your aim by doing that, tell us the truth", Jin said.

"I said the truth, I need more money to build my life I want to be rich that's why I did that", she said.

"It's not the truth Mrs Zen", Jimin shout. Everyone got scared  and look at him. He is burning in anger. But Mrs Zen didn't bulge. She is looking down.

"I want revenge", she said in a dark tone. Everyone look at her shockingly.

"For what?", Hobi asked.

"For my husband , I want to kill him for my husband's death", she said pointing at Jackson.

"What have I done?", he asked. He is confused as hell. He don't know what he done in this case.

"Don't you know what you done, then let me remind you. Do you remember  Francis Zen, the man you killed", she asked.

"Who the hell is he and why do I have to kill him?", he asked.

"You suspect him in a mission he didn't involved and kill him", she cried out. Memories flash in Jackson's mind and also others.

He killed a person tried to kill Gguk. He found that person's id and find out his name is Francis Zen. But he is sure that person tried to harm Gguk.

"That mother fucker tried to kill my Ggukie, then what do you want me to do ", he asked in rage.

It's rare to see him this angry so everyone got scared, even Jimin.
Felix is shivering and he tightly hold Hyunjin's hand, yes he is a fighter but he is also scared of these things.

"Jackson calm down", Jin said.

All these time Chan was silent then suddenly he spoke up.

"You weren't here when me and Gguk got attacked?", Chan questioned. Everyone's eyes widened by this question and she leave a smirk as answer. Now the things get clear that she was the one informed Hoonsuk about their mission and let them attack the mansion. And also now help him to kill Jackson.

Everyone is boiling in anger now. Jimin break the tension by asking,

"Do you know where is Hoonsuk?"

"I don't know", she simply said.

They all are frustrated from the fact she is also one of the reason behind Gguk's death and also now trying to kill another person.

"Then she is of no use, Seok hyung kill her", saying this Jimin left from there.

Without hesitation Hoseok drag her to the basement and let Chan kill her as he was being the one with Gguk and also he had all the rage towards the person who killed Gguk.

Sound of gunshot echoed the basement and her dead body fell numb on the cold floor.

*Time skips*

Jungkook is standing in the rooftop thinking about his life if Gguk was alive. He really want to spend some time with Gguk. He look down and see Jimin hugging Chan. He felt a burning sensation in his heart. He don't know what this feeling is. He don't like how Jimin hug chan. He walk back to his room thinking about the chances where Jimin need to hug Chan. He tried to sleep but their hugging figure didn't let him sleep. He is tossing around the bed and finally able to sleep.

                             To be continued.....

Again sorry for late updates.

Hope you guys like this part💖

Vote and support❤️ guys love you✨️💜