35

Next day:-

Jackson had a mental breakdown last night. He don't know himself anymore. He don't love Yugyeom but he also don't want to be away from him nor want to hurt him. He don't want to see him in pain, he want to hug him everytime he is sad. He don't know what is happening to him. Now he is infront of Jeongguk's tomb.

"I don't know what to do Ggukie, it's like I don't love him but I want to care him and always protect him from all the problems

"I don't know what to do Ggukie, it's like I don't love him but I want to care him and always protect him from all the problems. I think like this only for you but now.......", a drop of tear roll from his eyes. He don't want do drag Yugyeom in a troubled life like his.
He stay there for hours and finally decided to go back. He decide not to think about Yugyeom and concentrate on the mission. The mission is not so far and he know that a little mistake can take one of their life. He went to the training room they newly created for their men and watch them training.

At the same time :Jikook :-

They are laying on their bed enjoying the little time they got to be together. They don't get that much time because of their classes and mafia works but still they find some quality time for themselves.

"Jiminie"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure it's a good idea?", Kook asked.

"It is Kookie and I know everything will be alright", Jimin assured.

"But still, what if something happened to Lee know hyung?", Kook can't help but think like that.

"Kookie I know it's dangerous and it can hurt Lee know hyung and also all of us but we have to do this. Don't worry about Lee know hyung, he is a fighter and he can fight for himself.", Jimin said but he is also nervous from inside.

Feeling the uneasiness of Kookie, Jimin hug him tightly, he immediately hug back. He can feel his body relaxing. After sometimes Jimin tried to break the hug but Kook tightened his grip around Jimin.

"Kookie", Jimin called.

"Hmm", Kook hummed in Jimin's neck giving goosebumps all over his body. He nuzzled his nose in Jimin's neck, biting his neck occasionally.

"K-ookie what are you doing?",Jimin's brath got heavy.

"Don't you know baby", Jungkook asked in a husky voice.

"K-ookie we can't",Jimin tried to stop him.

Kook understand the situation and give him a last kiss before pulled away.

They cuddled for rest of the time leaving the whole world behind.

___________________________________________

The days passed quickly. Everything went as planned.

Today they will begin their mission.  They got informed that Daniel Marquis will be at Camorra club this evening. They all are ready.