21

Jungkook and Jimin are hugging like there is no one else in this world other than them. Suddenly Kook broke the hug and ask,
"Answer me now, why did you hug Chan?"

Jimin chuckle at his question and said,

"He was having a hard time and I just comfort him".

Kook sigh and look at Jimin,

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood you guys, I just can't hide my jealous and anger", he said.

"But that was actually good, because of that you finally open up your feelings to me. Will you ever tell me if I don't make you mad?", Jimin asked and kook shook his head as no. They both laugh and went to their respective rooms.

Next day:.

Everyone is doing their own works. Jimin is talking with Soobin about business Hoseok, Chan, Yeonjun, Lee know, Felix are doing workout. Jin and Hyunjin are doing their shooting practice and the other four are in their own world doing things they like. Namjoon is reading a book, Yoongi is listening music, Tae and Kook are painting something.

Hobi was bored so he went to them and ask to Hoseok,
"Hyung, can we go to shopping?"

Seok look at him confusedly.

"Why all of a sudden?", he asked.

"I am bored, please hyung. It's so long after we went to shopping ", Hobi asked with his puppy eyes that no one can resist.

"But Hobi-ah I'm really busy now. After finishing this we are going to one of our warehouse. So can we please go another time", Seok asked. Hobi's sad face really hurt him but he can't go with him and also he can't let him go alone. He think for a while and ask to Chan,

"Chan, are you free today?", Chan nod as yes.

"Then can you go with Hobi for shopping", he asked.

"Sure I will go with him", he said.

"I'm also coming", Felix sing and all of them chuckle at his cute behavior.

"Hyun, do you need anything?", Felix asked. Hyunjin whisper something in his ear and he blush  messily. Felix hit Hyunjin's chest and go from there.

"Make sure you buy what I say", Hyunjin shout.

*Time skips*

The three of them are roaming in the mall, actually Hobi and Felix are roaming and buy things and Chan following them carrying the bags.

"Why are you buying this much guys, aren't you tired?", Chan asked tiredly. It's been three hours and there is no sign of stopping from them. He mentally thank god for giving Lee know as his boyfriend because going to shopping with Lee is actually very easy. He won't take long time for shopping.

After the long shopping they left the mall.

On the way back to mansion Chan felt something wrong. He felt like watching. He saw that someone is following their car from rare view mirror. He fastened the speed but one car stopped infront of their car.

Chan took his gun and said to Felix,

"Felix take care about yourself and Hobi, don't get out of the car", Felix nod and saw Chan getting out of the car. Felix is a fighter but Chan know that he can't fight with these much people and also he can't leave Hobi alone in the car.

Some people come out from the other car and start to fight with Chan. They all know about Chan's strength so they are all careful and prepared. Chan fight with them and also throw glances towards his car. Some people are trying to enter the car but Felix manage them.

Suddenly he heard a yelling sound and look at car's direction to see Hobi and Felix being dragged out of the car. They both are trying to fight but hey can't as they both are scared. Felix somehow manage to escape from that man's grip and punch him on the stomach. He also start to fight with them. Chan is beating them mercilessly. Suddenly he heard another yelling from them and look back to see Felix's head bleeding and Hobi being dragged to a car. He went to protect them but suddenly one man hit his head and he lost his consciousness.

They dragged Hobi and Chan to a car and drove off leaving a bleeding Felix behind. Felix somehow manage to get in the car and drive to the mansion as they are few metres away.

He reached the mansion. He manage to walk to the living room.

Jin saw Felix walk towards them with weak steps.

"Lixie, what happened to you", he asked running towards him. They all look at him and seeing his condition they all ran to him.

"What happened to you Lixie?", Hyunjin asked, panic is evident in his voice.
Felix try to say something but his body didn't allow him.

"Wait, where is Chan and Hobi?", Seok suddenly asked and everyone's eyes widened.

"T-they t-took the-m, s-ave the-m.... Hoon-suk.......", this is all Felix say before falling unconscious. They all start to get nervous. They don't know where to check or where to go. Soek's tears falling from his eyes. He feels scared. He feels like something gonna happened.

"Find them as soon as possible", Jimin yelled. He also felt scared.

"Hyung did he wear the pendant you give to him?", Jimin asked Seok mentioning Hobi.

Soek's eyes widened. How can he forget about that pendant .

"Yes he did wear them but how can we track that pendant without Hobi?", he asked as Hobi was the one design pendants and fix a tracker on it.

"I can help you with that", Namjoon come forward. He went to Hobi's laptop and start to do his work. They are all busy searching for those two

*Meanwhile*

Chan slowly open his eyes. His head hurt like hell. He try to touch his head but that's when the realization hit him. He is tie up at a bed. He try to untie his hand but failed. His whole body hurts but that's not what bothering him

"Where is Hobi and Lixie?", he think. Suddenly the door of the room opens revealing Hoonsuk followed by Ron.

                           To be continued.....

Hope you guys like the stiry💖

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨️💜