4

Next day:-Jimin pov

I wake up by the shouting of my hyungs,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINAH"

I shot open my eyes and look at them confusedly. Then that clicked me today is my birthday.

"Thank you hyungs", I said with a bright smile.

"Ok you fresh up and come downstairs I prepare your favourite pancakes ", Jin hyung said and I hurriedly walk towards bathroom.

After finishing the breakfast with little talks we went to college. I went to my class and walk to the last row. I have to sit here until the project ends. I sigh and think about those four men.
Compared to other three Namjoon hyung is much better, atleast he know how to smile. That's when I look up and see those two come towards our seat. They both settle down beside me.

"Jimin", I look at Taehyung who call me,"I heard today is your birthday Happy birthday Jimin", he said.

Don't he know how to smile and talk nicely, I said in my mind when I come out from my thoughts I say,"Oh thank you Taehyung ". He nods and took out his phone and went through it.
"Jimin", I again heard someone call me I look up and see it's Jungkook, oh the ice prince call my name, I look at him and he said "Happy birthday ", without any emotions. I look at him and reply a thank you.

As we sat there a girl approached Jungkook,

"Hey Jungkook ", she called. He look at her without any emotions,

"What"he rudely ask."Jungkook I am Seha, actually I want to go out with you. Will you be my boyfriend?", she expectedly ask.

"No", he simply said and again look at his phone.

"Jungkook please I am in really love with you, can't you see love in my eyes?", she asked.

He look at her for a while and said,

"No I can only see lust in your eyes" he rudely said and try to walk away. She hold his hand to stop him. He look at her with fire eyes and yank his hand,

"A slut like you never dare to come to me or else ready to see the hell", he rudely said and walk away.

I look at Taehyung and I can see a smirk on his face. How rude they are, I said in my mind.

In the whole class time Jungkook never show up and Taehyung don't went to check on him. I feel amused by that.

After a long tiring day the class ends.

"So Jimin, as today is your birthday we don't need to work on our project. You can go home early.", Taehyung said.

"Can you guys come to my house for my birthday party. I already invited Yoongi hyung and he said he will come. Will you guys come with him?", I asked.

"We will try", that's all Taehyung said before drove off.

I went to my home and help hyungs to prepare for my birthday party.

At evening :Jungkook's pov:-

Why I have to come here. If Suga hyung won't say I will never come here, I think in my mind on the way to Jimin's house.

We reached his house. It's not big as ours, a simple house.

 It's not big as ours, a simple house