13

That day passed like that.
Everyone was is their world. Kook and his hyungs don't know what to believe. They decided to let others talk first. They need to find the truth. Kook is sad, guilt and confused too. His all thoughts were wrong. The person he hate the most is a question mark infront of him now. He is also waiting for them to open up.

Two days later:-

They don't meet others in these days. A maid say them that Jimin and others are in a mission.

Present day, while they having breakfast they heard that others will comeback today. They wait for them in the living room. After a while, the main door opened and Jimin and others enter the room except Hoseok. Jackson look at them and went to his room without a word. Jimin and others greet them. They can see the uneasiness on others eyes.

"Wait for us, you will get your answers today", saying this Jin went from there also Jimin and Hobi.

After sometimes Jimin come downstairs followed by Jin and Hobi. Jackson also join them after sometimes. Jungkook and others are waiting for them to say something.

"Where is Seokie hyung?", Jimin asked.

"He said he will be here anytime", Jackson said.

"And others?", Jimin again asked.

"They are treating their wounds outside", Hobi said.

"Say them to join us and call Seokie hyung. I want all of them here", Jimin said.

After sometimes everyone joined one by one, Bangchan was the last.

"So you need answers, right", Jimin started and Jungkook nods.

"What do you want to know?", Jimin asked.

"We want to know about everything you guys know about Jungkook and Jeongguk", said Namjoon.

"So how did you guys meet Gguk?", Yoongi asked .

"We first meet him when Appa bring him to our house", Jin started.

"Are you guys brothers?", Taehyung asked.

"Not by blood but we are. Actually we were orphans until we meet Park Gil. He became our Appa and his wife, Park Hara became our Mom. They bring us home when Jimin was really young and Jin hyung came here before Jimin's birth.", Hobi said with a smile.

"Where did he get Gguk?", Yoongi asked.

"One night we were all playing at the backyard. We heard Appa's car horn so we end playing and went to meet Appa. When we saw him, he was carrying a boy and that boy was unconscious. He ask us to bring him water and clothes. When he woke up he started crying and again faint", Jin said with a sigh.

They all wait for them to continue.

"He first time talk with us  three days after coming. He was scared of everything. He always got nightmares and every time he end up crying and hugging Jin hyung for comfort. He don't go anywhere alone. He always like to cry alone. We try hard to make him normal.

After so many days he start to live normal life like us. He start to smile often. But one night he again got a nightmare and he woke up yelled kookie. We don't know who is kookie but we try to console him but he won't. After all those tries a person can make him calm.", Hobi said looking at the said person.

"Then.....?", Kook asked after a long silence.

"After a lot tries he open up to us. He told us what really happened that you don't know", Jin said.

"What was that?", Yoongi asked.

They all look at each other then Jin start to say,
.
.
.

*Flashback *