26

"Yugy hyunggg", Tae run towards the said person and hugged him tightly. The guy chuckles at his cute behavior. Everyone gather there hearing Taehyung's shout. That guy entered the mansion.

"Hyung", Namjoon said and went to hug that person and also Jungkook. Others are confused except Yoongi. He stand there with a small smile on his face.

"So who are these boys?", that man asked pointing at the five new guys he see for the first time.

"Hyung, these are our friends and guys this is my brother Kim Yugyeom", Namjoon said with a wide smile.

Everyone greet him with a smile.

"Why don't we never know about him?", Seok asked as they know almost every information about them.

"That's because I was abroad for eight years for my studies after completing my twelfth grade and I didn't even come back here for once so you guys didn't get the chance to see me and I guess these boys don't tell you about me", Yugyeom said with a smile.

Everyone make a 'ohh' sound as that make sense. Everyone introduced themselves to Yugy.

"Hey Yoonie baby why are you not come to me?", Yugyeom asked to Yoongi who didn't went to him all these time.

"I am just giving others some time with you so I can be with you for the rest of time after all we see each other after so long time hyung", Yoongi said with a smile making someone frown. Hobi rewind the words again,

Abroad...... Eight years..... Yoonie baby......after twelfth....

Sudden realization hit him that,

"So this is Yoongi hyung's ex"he thought in his mind. A wave of jealousy pass through him as he see the way Yoongi smiling at Yugyeom. Someone notice his reaction and make a mind note to ask him later.

"Did you eat hyung", Jungkook asked.

"Yes I had food in flight and now I want to have a bath and also a nice sleep", Yugy said. Everyone nod and he went to his room. They all left to do their own works.

Time skips :night

Hobi is standing at the backyard thinking about Yugyeom and Yoongi. He don't know why he is very uncomfortable when those boys are together and also he know everything is over between them.

He come out of his thoughts when someone tap his shoulder. He loob back to see Jackson standing there with a smile.

"What are you thinking this much that you forget about your surroundings, Hobi?", Jackson asked.

"Nothing Jack, I just get zone out for a second that's it", he replied.

"Are you sure? I thought you were thinking about someone", Jackson casually said.

"No no I wasn't thinking about Yoongi hyung", Hobi defensively said.

Jackson chuckle at his behavior,

"I didn't tell you were thinking about him", Jackson said with a smirk making Hobi look down.

"What happened Hobiah", he gently asked. Hobi teared up.

"I don't even know what happened to me but I don't like it", he said.

"Like what?", Jackson asked.

"I don't like that new guy and Yoongi hyung's relationship, why did he call hyung his baby how can he call him like that and how can Yoongi hyung smile at him like that......", Hobi continuously said.

"Are you jealous Hobi?", Jackson asked with a smile. He can understand what is going on.

"J-jealous, I'm not jealous I just don't like the way of their interaction", Hobi said but deep inside he know he is jealous.

"Do you like him Hobi?", Jackson asked suddenly.

"Like whom?", Hobi asked.

"Yoongi hyung?", Jackson asked.

"I don't know Jackson all I know is he is special for me I like his own way of doing everything. I like the way he take care of his brothers and I thought if he can treat his brothers like this then how will he take care of his partner ", he suddenly stopped and looked at Jackson to see he is already looking at him with a smile.

"You like him Hobi", he said.

Hobi think for a while and then sadly said,
"But he don't", tears formed in his eyes.

"Did you ask him", Jackson asked and Hobi shook his head as no.

"Then how can you know that whether he like you or not", Jackson asked. That give a hope to Hobi.

"But he is Yoongi hyung's ex and what if he want him back", Hobi asked. Jackson shook his head and encourage Hobi.

After a while of talking Jackson sent Hobi to his room and lay down on the ground looking at the dark sky. He still miss his Ggukie, the way he giggle like a baby and the way they both enjoy watching the night sky together. A drop of tear roll from his eyes. Suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. He quickly wipe his tears and look back to see Yugyeom standing there looking at him.

"What are you doing here at this late hour?", Yugyeom asked.

"I have the same question for you what are you doing this late here?", Jackson raised his eyebrow.

"I just want to have a night walk and what about you", Yugy asked.

"I was watching the sky", Jackson said.

"Mhh, did you cry?", Yugy asked making Jackson frown.

"Why should I?", he asked, try to cover the truth that he was crying some minutes before.

"Mhhh, I don't know your eyes look really red like you were crying that's why I asked you", Yugyeom said.

"Can I ask one thing to you too?", Jackson asked. Yugyeom nod as yes.

"What is your relationship with Yoongi hyung?", Jackson asked. Yugyeom frown at that question then answered with a smirk.

"He is my baby,why are you asking? Do you have a interest on him?", Yugyeom asked with a smirk. Jackson stare at him unbelievably.

"What if I have, do you have any problem?", Jackson asked, going with the flow.

Yugyeom frown at his boldness.

"He is my baby I will decide if you have him or not", Yugyeom said in a challenging tone.

"I don't want your permission for love someone and for your kind information if you don't like him don't interfere in others business", saying this Jackson left from there leaving a shocked Yugyeom.

"Why is he so bold?", Yugyeom asked himself.

"Anyway I like it", he think in his mind staring at the way Jackson gone. He really like the way Jackson talk back at him as everyone respect him as a elder brother and don't dare to disobey him. But this is new for him and now he is excited.

                           To be continued....

What do you think guys.
Will Hobi confess his feelings to Yoongi hyung?

Will Yugyeom can win Jackson's heart and make him move on from Gguk?

Hope you guys like this chapter💖

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨️💜