27

Days passed. The interaction between Yugyeom and Yoongi always disturbed Hobi but he don't have enough courage to tell Yoongi what is on his mind.

It's dinner time and everyone is at dining table having food. Yugyeom and Yoongi are sitting together and Hobi is sitting on the opposite side. He secretly sending glances at them. Namjoon and Jin are at their own world, even though they didn't say what is their relationship to Yugyeom he can understand what is going on and also he know about Hobi's feelings to Yoongi. He want him to confess that's why he always make him jealous.
Yugyeom saw that Hobi looking at Yoongi so he make a plan to make Hobi jealous. He pick some food and feed Yoongi. Yoongi happily ate without noticing the glare from Hobi.

"Hyung I am your younger brother but you didn't even feed me and then you feed him who is elder than me", Namjoon said in a whining tone making everyone chuckle except Hobi. Jackson took a glance at him then continue watching the things going on.

"You are my brother Namjoon-ah but he is my baby, the first person coming after me and the most special person for me in this whole world", Yugyeom said making everyone look at them with loving eyes. Hobi is burning in anger and Jackson is trying to make him calm.

"Why don't you date him then?", Tae asked with a smirk knowing that's never gonna happen.

"We already did, right Yoongi baby?",Yugyeom asked making everyone's eyes wide in shock. They all look at Yoongi who peacefully eat his food and then stop to look at everyone's expression and then he look and Yugyeom.

"Why did you tell them hyung I don't want anyone to find out about that", Yoongi said. Their eyes again widened in shock.

"Are you guys dating?, Kook asked in utter shock.

"Not at all but we can start over again", Yugyeom said in a flirting tone looking at Yoongi, he also throw a glance at Hobi and saw he clutching on his spoon real tight. He know his plan is working. Yoongi just chuckle at his flirting not giving that much attention to what he said.

"Guys close your mouth and resume eating", Yoongi said without looking at the others as he already know what is their reaction.

Few more feeding and then they finished eating. They all clear the dishes and went to their respective rooms.

Time skips:

Hoby is tossing and turning in bed. He can't sleep. The events at the dining table disturb him greatly. He stand up and walk to door. Determination is visible in his eyes.
He is standing infront of Yoongi's room. He is nervous but he can't risk his love now. He knock on the door. After a while he didn't get any response so he again knock the door more hardly. He heard shuffling sounds from inside and after a while a very sleepy Yoongi open the door. Hobi look at him without blinking. His messy bed hair and half closed eyes and his pajama's upper two buttons are open, Hobi can't stop looking at the man infront of him.

Yoongi look at Hobi in confusion. He don't know why Hobi is in his room at this late night.

"Why are you here Hobi, do you need anything?", Yoongi asked. Hobi come out of the trance and blink twice. After hearing Yoongi's question his courage melt in the air. He don't know what to say. He don't have the courage to tell him  now.

"Did you hear me Hobi, what happened?", Yoongi again asked.

"N-nothing hyung I was just pass by here and want to check on you", Hobi said

"Hobi tell me the truth, you won't wake me up in the middle of night just to check on me what happened Hobiah ", Yoongi asked with a concerned tone. Hobi's eyes get teary. He don't know what to say but he want to. By seeing his silence Yoongi took him inside the room.