30

"Appa", Yugyeom called seeing his dad at entrance. He hugged his dad.

"Hey Yugy, why don't you come to our home when you come back", Kim Namgil, their dad asked.

"I just want to meet my babies first so I came here and I was planning to come to our house", Yugyeom said with a warm smile.

They went to living room where everyone waiting for Yugyeom.

"Namjoon", his dad called and Namjoon looked at him. Namjoon went to his father for a hug and they hugged tightly. Everyone looked at the scene. Tae and Yoongi also went to their uncle and all others stand up as showing respect.
Namjoon break the hug and look at everyone.

"So guys this is my appa Kim Namgil and appa these are our friends", Namjoon introduced and they smiled at each other. They all introduced themselves.

"I guess this is the first time you guys bring someone to this mansion so are you guys just friends", Mr Kim (Kim Namgil) asked with a smirk. Namjoon look at him with a soft smile with red cheeks. Anyone can easily say he is blushing. His father noticed and gasp in shock.

"Oh my god, Namjoon-ah are you in a relationship, who is that guy?", Mr Kim asked. Namjoon look at his father then look at Jin for permission. He noded making Namjoon smile.

"It's him appa", Namjoon said pointing at Jin. Mr Kim gesture his hand at Jin to come closer. Jin went to them and Mr Kim hugged him.

"Nice to meet you son, I know my son won't take a wrong decision and I trust you too. Please take good care of him for me", he said making Namjoon and Jin smile.

"I will uncle", Jin said.

They all spend some quality time together and then Mr Kim left.

They all are so happy for Namjoon and Jin.

Days passed. Everything went normally. They all daily went to college, they did their own works and Bangtan gang did their mafia works too.

Jin is sleeping peacefully. But a sound disturbed his sleep.He patted beside him in sleep find the space is empty. He open his eyes and look for Namjoon. The guy sleep beside him last night is not there anymore. He search the bathroom find it's empty. He felt something unusual. He slowly open the door and walk downstairs slowly. Everywhere is pitch black. He can't see anything but he know someone is around. He carefully walked but flinched when the lights suddenly turned on. He blink sometimes to adjust with the light but again flinched when he heard shouting.

"Happy Birthdayyyy", everyone shout and party poppers burst. Jin confusedly look at everyone then he realized the assignment,

"Oh, its my birthday", he said to himself and smile softly at his brothers. He search for a certain person. Then he heard someone say,

"Happy birthday hyung ", he turn around and find the love of his life is standing there while holding a cake.