14

"Because he is no more", said Jackson. Everybody is looking at him shocked.

"What did you say?..... Say it again", Kook said. He can't believe his ears. He wish he heard the wrong thing.

"He said the truth Kook, Gguk is no more", Jin said through tears. Hobi is a crying mess and also Felix and Bangchan. All of them were in tears. After sometimes they all calm down a little. Then there were only the sound of sobbing.

After a long silence Yoongi decided to break it,

"What happened to him?", he asked.

Jimin leave a long sigh and said,"He got killed ".

Jungkook looked at him. Jin can't control anymore. Tears were flowing like a river.

"How?", that's all Jungkook asked.

"We were not here and our revals attack this mansion....", Seok said.

"It's all happened because of me I failed to protect him", Bangchan once again broke down in tears.

"It's not your fault Chan, it's his fate..... our fate",Jackson said. A drop of tear roll down from his eyes.

The place again filled with silence. No one know what to say.

"Chan hyung, why did you say you failed to protect him?", Kook asked.

"I was the one with Ggukie that time. I tried to save him but I failed. I got shot and when I open my eyes everything was finished......."

*Flashback*

"Chan hyung, when will they come back I already miss them", Gguk said pouting.

"They will come back soon Ggukie, they are on the way. Now eat this like a good boy", Chan said giving the plate to Gguk.

They talk about random stuffs. Cute giggles filled the entire mansion.

Knock.... Knock, they heard a knocking sound and Chan went to open the door. He opened the door to see some guys in black pointing gun at him. He tried to close the door but failed.

"Who are you?", Chan asked. He is angry and scared too. He can't risk Gguk's life.

Then someone came to front as Chan's eyes widened. He have to do something.

"Oh Bangchan, is it you only here to protect this big ass mansion.", that guy said with a smirk.

"Saying the one who is afraid to show up when others are here and now come with these much men just to attack a single person. I feel pity on you Hoonsuk", Chan said. He is scared but he can't show that to them. He need to act like this. He wish Gguk won't come downstairs.

"You have this much audacity to talk to me like this, bitch. You are just a dog who eat Jimin's waste", Hoonsuk said. As Chan was boiling in anger he need to control himself.

"Eating Jimin's waste is much better than talking to you,atleast he had a standard", Chan said. But it won't go like what he planned. He heard a yell from Hoonsuk,"Attack", he gets froze for a second.

They start attacking. He was the only one at house for protection now,others were going for a important mission. They made Chan stay at mansion to protect Gguk as they can't took him with them.

Chan started to fight with them. He block them from entering the mansion. He is much more stronger than Hoonsuk thought. He don't even care about his life he only care about Gguk now, he need to protect him at any cost.

"Don't even dare to enter here, you can't get in when I'm alive", Chan said. Others were fighting with him. They are fighting with their life, how can a man can be this strong, atleast some of them thought.

But a man escaped from Chan and entered the mansion. Chan try to stop him but he need to fight with others or else they will enter too. He heard a shout from inside and he became froze,Gguk is calling his name. He look at Hoonsuk and saw him enter the mansion. He tried to stop him but Hoonsuk shot him on the shoulder. He yell in pain.

"Don't go inside ", he shout but they already get in.

He fight with them and killed them on the spot. He entered Gguk's room and saw he is at gunpoint.

"Don't ", he yelled. Gguk look at him. He was scared.

"Please don't do anything to him", Chan pleaded.

"Where is your tongue now Chan ", Hoonsuk asked.

"Please, you can hit me as much as you want don't do anything to him", he said. Suddenly he felt a burning sensation on his stomach. He shot him.

"Ahhhhh", Gguk yelled and try to run towards Chan. He got another shot at chest too.

"Hyung....."he heard a faint voice of Gguk before falling down. He heard some muffled sound but after that everything went blank.

*Present*

.
.
.
Bangchan wiped his tears. Everyone is crying now except Jackson. He is like a living dead body.

"You tried", Namjoon said wiping his tears.

Again silence spread all there.

Then Taehyung spoke up,"Jackson, can I ask you something?", he asked.
Jackson nod as an answer.

"What is your relationship with Gguk?"he asked. Everyone look at him shocked. They don't expected this question.

"Why?", Jackson asked.

"Every time I notice that you and Gguk have some more relation than others", Tae said as other three nods.

"We were in a relationship", saying this Jackson left from there leaving a lot of questions on their mind.

They try to follow him but Jin stopped them.

"Please don't, leave him for now, you can ask him when he is ready", said Jin as everyone nods.

"I know this is a lot to digest but please understand us and rest for now", saying this Jimin also leave from there followed by others. Those four remain there.

"I need to talk with Jackson", said Jungkook and others nod.

"You can have a talk with him but not now, even we can't accept the fact that Gguk is no more then think about Jackson and others give him some time", Yoongi said. They all agreed to it and went to their room.

                        To be continued...

Hope you guys like the story💖

Vote and support guys ❤️love you✨️💜