33

Next morning :

"Tae, have you seen Yugy hyung?", Namjoon asked coming to the living room.

"No, I haven't seen him hyung, Yoongi hyung also asked me a while ago", Tae replied. Namjoon hummed and go from there.

"Where did he go this early morning", Namjoon thought. He shrug it off and went to Jin who was peacefully making breakfast. He back hugged him.

"Joonie", Jin called earning a hum from Namjoon.

"What do you want baby", Jin asked.

"Nothing hyung just wanna hug you, I feel like something is wrong", Namjoon said with a sigh.

"What happened Joonie, what's wrong?", Jin asked turning to face Namjoon.

"I don't know hyung, have you seen Yugy hyung in the morning, you are the one who always up early", Namjoon asked.

"No Joonie", Jin replied making Joon sigh. Suddenly his phone rings and he took it to see an unknown number. He pick up the call.

"Hello?", he asked.

"Come to **************** place with your friends if you want to see your brother alive", the person opposite side said.

"Hey who are you? Where is my hyung? Hello?... Hello.....", Namjoon panicked.

"What happened Joonie?", Jin asked seeing Namjoon shivering.

"H-hyung someone said if I want Yugy hyung alive we have to go to where they said", Namjoon said, his eyes get teary. He went to living room where everyone was followed by Jin.

"Guys, we have to go somewhere", Namjoon said making everyone look at him in confusion.

"Where hyung?"Kook asked making Namjoon sigh.

"Don't panic guys, its... Yugy hyung got kidnapped by someone", Namjoon said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"What did you said?", Yoongi shout.

"Hyung I don't know what really happened but someone called me and said we have to go to the place they said if we want Yugy hyung alive", a tear roll down from Namjoon's eyes.

"Let's go hyung, we won't let anything happened to Yugy hyung", Kook said, everyone nod. They all left from there to the said location.

After sometimes:

They arrived where the kidnappers said. That was an old building, it seems like it will collapse anytime.

"It looks really scary", Tae said with a frown.

"C'mon guys we have to save Yugy hyung no matter what happens", Yoongi said. They all went inside. No one was around there, that make tgem suspicious.

"Why is there no one here?", Kook asked. They all look at each other. Suddenly the door opened revealing a man.

 Suddenly the door opened revealing a man