20

"WHAT", Hoonsuk yelled.
All his workers are looking down because of fear.

"She was the only key for us to attack Park Jimin, how can they find out her", he is shouting to all his employees.

"It's because of Jung Hoseok, boss. He was the one found every information about our connection with her", one of his staff said.

"Hoseok, that fucker. I will kill him with my bare hands for sure. He is always the one ruin our plans", Hoonsuk said angrily. "Find another way to enter that mansion", he yelled.

Suddenly someone walk into the room,

"Sir we have a information about Bangtan group", he said to Hoonsuk.

"What?", he asked annoyedly. He is not in a mood for anything.

"Hoseok have a twin brother", he said. Hoonsuk look at him in utter shock.

"What?", he asked. He knows every details about Jimin's members.

"Yes sir. They are hiding him like they done to that boy we killed", he said.

Hoonsuk's eyes sparkles in the new information.

"Why did they hide him?", Ron, Hoonsuk's right hand man asked.

"He isn't that strong as the others and they all are overprotective towards that boy and we get to know that his name is Jung Hope", he replied.

"So he is a weak one like Jeongguk, I think it's our chance to shine. Stalk them and find out when they leave the mansion all alone. We can attack their another weak point", Hoonsuk said with a devilish smirk. He then turn and see Ron thinking something with a creepy grin.

"What are you thinking Ron?", he asked and Ron come out of his thoughts. Hoonsuk always have a soft spot for Ron.

"Nothing boss", he said.

"Tell me the truth or I will shot you to death", Hoonsuk said.

"I'm just thinking about that Chan guy, I can't get rid of his look after all these time", he said. He have a crush on Chan from the first sight. His bulky body attracts Ron and he want to explore that more.

Hoonsuk smirk at Ron and said,"If you want him he will be all yours". Ron grin at that words. It's not like he love Chan he just want Chan's body.

After that they all decided their plan to attack on Park mansion.

*At the same time*

Jungkook is sitting on the couch thinking about last night,

"Why do he have to hug Chan? Are they in a relationship? No no it's not like that maybe Chan had a hard time and Jimin was comforting him but what if they are a thing, No no kookie don't think like that", he was in his own thoughts. He come back to his senses hearing someone calling his name.

"Kook..... Kookie", Jin called.

"Huh, what hyung?",he asked. He look around to see not only Jin but also Seok, Jackson and Jimin are standing infront staring at him. He avoid eye contact with Jimin. Jimin noticed that and getting confused.

"Kook do you have any problem?", Jimin asked.

"No I was just thinking about something nothing more", after saying this he left from there but no one is convinced by his answer. Everyone know that something is wrong.

"Something is wrong with him", said Seok, all noded in approval.

*Time skips*

Jungkook is standing in the balcony. Yesterday's picture didn't leave his mind. He can't think straight.