32

Days passed. They all announced their relationship in college. The boys got bullied except Seok. A lot of girls and boys hate those four boys but also some of them support them too. But who cares, they don't care about what others think or about bullying. They already decided to reveal their real character.

Today is the day they are going to college as who they are really. The real character of Park Jimin, Jung Hope, Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok. It's not like they are going to reveal they are Mafias just going to being who they are.

At college

Even after knowing those four boys are no more single some girls are still trying to hit on them. As usual they are waiting at the college entrance for those boys. Then a car arrived. The very handsome ice princes step out from the car. They all are looking really handsome that no one can look away from them. They all entered to campus hearing loud yelling and cheering. They all went inside without giving a fuck. They stopped when they reached a hallway. That place is not that crowded but still some students are there and some of them trying to get attention from them.

"When will they arrive hyung?", Tae asked impatiently, he is so excited for their arrival.

"I don't know Tae, they said they will arrive soon", Namjoon said.

"I want to see the expression of students when they meet the real gang", Kook said with a smirk.

"Yah, they call them names, right? They will see who they are and how powerful they are really", Tae said. They all waited for the boys arrival. The college entrance is not as crowded as before as the students are following the four boys who didn't even spare a glance at them. Suddenly Yoongi's phone rings and after answering the call a small smirk formed on his lips.

"They're here", he said. They all stop walking and all others are looking at them. Then they turn around and look at the boys who walk towards them. Students followed their gaze and meet with an unexpected view. The nerd Park Jimin and his nerdy friends walking to them, but they no more look like nerds.

 The nerd Park Jimin and his nerdy friends walking to them, but they no more look like nerds

They look entirely different

They look entirely different. Jackson is also with them.

 Jackson is also with them

They all look super close.

"Why are they look so good, are these real Jimin and his friends?", Sophia asked.

"They just change their style but still they are the old losers", Ariana said.

"You look so good hyung", Tae said looking at Seok and all others are in their own world until,

"No matter how hard you try, you're a loser Jimin. You don't change just because you change your clothes. You guys just want our oppas attention, attention seeking bitches", Ariana said from her group. Before anyone can say anything Jimin said,

"We don't have to be bitch to get our boyfriends attention like you and it's none of your business if we change our style or not", Ariana gritted her teeth.

"And my name is Park Jimin and don't ever dare to mess up with us and don't to dare to hit on our boyfriends or you will regret being born", Jimin said in a dark tone sending shivers in her spine. She got shocked, everyone did. The boys went to their respective classes leaving some dumbfounded students back.

They all are so happy that they all reveal their relationship officially and those four boys don't need to pretend like innocent. Those boys don't have any shame to being lovey dovey infront of other students, Jackson just going with the flow as a third- no a ninth wheel.

One night :

Jimin was standing at the balcony thinking about something, suddenly he felt a hand wrapped around his waist. He don't need to turn around to know who os that, the only person who would hug him like this is Jungkook. He put his hand on top of Kook's which is now on his abs.

"What are you thinking baby?", Kook asked.

"Some business stuffs", Jimin simply replied but Kook can easily say it was a lie and also he can see the uneasiness in Jimin's eyes.

"I know you are lying but I won't force you to tell me, when you want and if you are ready you can talk to me", Kook said looking at Jimin's eyes. It slowly getting teary and he hugged Kook.

"Whatever happens, don't ever leave me Kookie, I love you ", Jimin said. Kook kiss his forehead,

"I love you more mochi and I won't leave you ever in this life. You have to be with me till my last breath and you have no other choice ", Kook said sarcastically to cheer up the mood.

"My fate", Jimin play along and they both fell into fits of giggles.

"Minie", Kook called, Jimin hummed as response.

"Do you think Jackson can ever move on from Gguk?"Kook asked making Jimin look up.

"Why did you ask?", he asked.

"I just want to know as we all are happy with our partners but seems like he is still sad", Kook said.

"He can't move on from Gguk like that. They were together for more than 10 years and also Ggukie was carrying their child. He know Gguk is no more but he still need time. He may look tough but he is so fragile from inside. He was not like this before, he was a bubbly person who always spread happiness but.....", a tear escaped from Jimin's eyes. Kook suddenly hug him. He heard sobbing sounds, he slowly pat Jimin's back to calm him down and that does work. They both went to bed and cuddled themselves to sleep.

A phone ring echoed in the room.

"So go with the plan and kidnap him, don't let others know", he heard a man saying other side.

"I will,don't worry", he said went out of the room. He was wearing a black hoodie and he know its time to hunt.

To be continued....

Hope you guys like this chapter 💖

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨️💜