29

Jackson's pov:

I was in deep sleep when I felt a hand around my body. I woke up from my beauty sleep to see I was sleeping beside Yugyeom and he was hugging me tightly. I was shocked then I remember the events from last night. I felt embarrassed to expose myself infront of him. I want to run away from him before he wake up. I slowly tried to wake up from the bed but then realized he is still hugging me. I tried to remove his hands from me but then I felt his hands tightened around me. I know he is awake and pretending to sleep.

"Yugyeom leave me", I said just to make him tight the grip around me.

"I am older than you so respect me brat", he said making me roll my eyes.

"You want me to call you hyung?", I asked.

"You already called me last night", he said making me close my eyes tightly.

"Forget whatever happened last night", I said hoping he will say yes but I know he won't.

"Jackson", he called avoiding what I said.
I look at his worried eyes.

"Are you okay?", he ask. I look down.

Am I okay? I don't even know the answer then how can I reply, I thought.

"I am, don't worry", I replied faking a smile.

"I know you are not okay and your wounds are not healed. Why are you hurting yourself like this? Do you think this will make Ggukie happy? He can't even bear you hurting yourself because of him. If you like him even a little please don't do this.", he said making my eyes  teary. I know the reason I hurt myself was because I couldn't come to terms with Ggukie being gone. Even then I know the truth that he is no more. I'm trying to fit in.

"I can hear you think Jackson", he said making me come out of trance.

"I said I am okay and why should you care if I hurt myself or not, it doesn't matter to you", I said as I don't want to lose infront of him even more. I want to stay away from this man.

"It matters Jackson because I like you ", he said making me freeze at the place.

What did he said. I heard it wrong, right? He can't say that

I was deep in my thoughts when he call me.

"What the fuck did you just said", I asked. I want confirmation.

"I said I like you but it was before I know your relationship with Ggukie. Don't worry I just want to stay with you in your hard time and wanna be your strength", he said making me speechless. I don't know what to say.

"Get out", I said. He didn't hesitate to leave my room.
He just said he like me before nothing more but why it hurts, why I saw pain in his eyes when he say that. Did I hurt him? How can I hurt him when I don't even know he likes me. It's nothing Jackson don't worry just go with the flow and keep some distance from this man,
I said to myself and went to fresh up

End of Jackson's pov

Everyone was having breakfast and they are chitchating about some random topic. All these time Jackson avoid Yugyeom's eyes which is plastered on him. He felt uncomfortable. By understanding Jackson Yugyeom left the table without finishing his food. Everyone look at him and Namjoon side eyed Jackson to see he was just staring at his plate. He can understand what happened. They resume eating and after finished they all went to do their own works.

*At garden*

Tae was sitting at the garden thinking about something. He was so much into his thoughts that he didn't even realize someone sit beside him. He come out of trance when that person tap his shoulder. He look at that person.

"What do you want horseface?", he asked.

"You brat I just thought to give you company as I saw you sit alone", Tae looked down. Seok noticed and ask him,

"What happened Taehyung-ah"

Tae look at him as it is the first time Seok calling him like this and it felt different.

"Hyung", he called making Hoseok look at him.

"Do you love someone?",he asked.

"No", Hoseok replied without even thinking for a second.

"What if you find out Hobi hyung likes someone?", Tae again asked.

"Nothing as I already know him and Yoongi hyung are together", Tae widen his eyes.

"What???? They're together and I didn't know", he asked making Seok chuckle.

"What's so funny", Tae asked with a pout.

"You are so cute", Seok said. Tae look at him.

"Hyung", he called. Seok look at him. Tae didn't utter any word making Seok sigh.

"Tae, I love you and I know it's not that romantic and I know you didn't expect anything romantic from me", Seok said making Tae's mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth Taehyung-ah", Seok said. Tae close his mouth embarrassingly then ask,

"Hyung, you love me??", Seok chuckle at his cuteness.

"Yes Mr. Kim Taehyung I love you ", Seok said.

"I love you too hyung ", Tae said.

"Wow getting committed is this easy", Seok said with a chuckle making Tae join too.

Tae hug him tightly. They both part away and they slowly attach their lips. They both are enjoying their own world until they heard gasping sounds from back. They both back away to see others standing there. Tae blush and look down as Seok look at everyone proudly.

"So are you guys together?", Hobi asked. They both nod as yes. Everyone congratulate them.

"Hobi, don't you have something to announce too", Seok asked looking at Yoongi. Hobi look at Yoongi and earned a nod.

"So me and Yoongi hyung are together", Hobi shyly said.

"Wait- Yoongi hyung and Yugy hyung, aren't they dating?", Kook asked.

"No", Yugyeom said with a chuckle.

"Then why did you call him baby", Tae asked.

"Because he is my baby", Yugyeom said. Everyone look at him confusedly.

"Don't make that face guys, it's true that he is my baby. He is my baby brother forever. I know Kookie is younger but for me, he is the first after me so he will be always be my baby", Yugyeom said. Everyone look at him with heart eyes except one. Jackson can see the pain in Yugyeom's eyes. He know Yugyeom is hurt but not because of Yoongi, because of him. Their eyes met for a second and they both look down.

Days passed:one day:-

Everyone was watching TV. Then they heard calling bell sound. Yugyeom went to open the door. He open the door to see

                         "Appa...."

                           To be continued....

Hope you guys like this chapter💖
Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨️💜