28

Jackson's pov:

I was sound asleep. That's when I heard someone knocking on the door.I looked at the time and it was one o'clock in the morning.
"Who the hell that disturbing my sleep at this hour", I mumbled and went to open the door. I opened the door to see Yugyeom standing there with a blank face. I rub my eyes and look at him, he serms puzzled.

"What are you doing here at this hour", I asked. He look at me and I saw tears in his eyes.

"What happened hyung why are you crying. Is there any problem?",I asked. It's my first time seeing him like this. He was always a annoying person who make Hobi sad. I don't like him that much but seeing him like this not feel good. He don't reply to my question. He was just staring at me. So I took him inside my room. I walk inside the room and he is following me. Then I stop on my tracks hearing him.

"What is your relationship with Ggukie?", I stood there like a statue. I don't know why he ask this all of a sudden.

"Why did you ask?", I asked.

"That's not the answer of my question", he said.

"I was his boyfriend"I replied, he look stunned. What's wrong with him.

End of Jackson's pov

Yugyeom's pov:

When Namjoon said Jackson was Gguk's boyfriend I got shocked. I just nod and lefr from there leaving Namjoon behind. I went to my room and lay on my bed. I felt sad but also happy for Ggukie that he find a good person for himself. Wait-

Where is Ggukie. I didn't heard about him after he leave us and I also hate him for what he done to my baby Kookie. Remembering the old time, how much Kookie suffered make me cry. Tears flowing from my eyes nonstop. How much our baby suffered from nightmares and he was even afraid of us. But how come he is Jackson's boyfriend. Without even look at the time I went to Jackson's room. I want my answers.

I knock on his door and hear shuffling sound from inside. Then Jackson opened the door for me and ask why am I crying. I don't know what to say so I keep silent. I guess he is scared of something happened to me so he took me inside his room. I get inside the room. On the way to bed I forced myself to ask the question roaming inside my head. He got stunned after hearing the question as he didn't expect me to ask that. Then he said he was his boyfriend. Why did he say 'was'.

"Where is he?", I asked. He didn't look at me. I'm curious so I turn him to look at me.

"I asked you something where is Gguk", I repeat.

"He isn't with me now", he blankly said.

"Where is he?", I again asked. I am getting impatient now. He took a deep sigh and said,

"He is no more"

What did he just said.

No more..... Who......? My Ggukie.......?

"What did you just say, say that again", I hope I heard it wrong, it can't happen.

"I said he is no more. He leave me and this world forever", he said. A drop of tear rolled from his eyes.

"How come..... What happened to my Gguk?", I asked. Now my tears are flowing like a waterfall. It's true that I hate him for what he done to Kookie but how can he die.

"He got killed", he said making me stunned at my place.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"He got killed by our enemy and not only him but my baby also got killed that day", he said between tears. I can understand how much he love Gguk. I don't know how to comfort him so I just hug him and let him cry on me.

After sometimes he stopped crying and look at me.

"Why did you ask about him all of a sudden", he asked. I don't know what to say.

"Namjoon told me that you are Gguk's boyfriend so I got curious. After what he done to Kookie I didn't even heard about him so I think how come his boyfriend here", I said. But there is a unreadable expression on his face.

"He didn't done anything", he said. His voice hard.

"What do you mean he didn't done anything he was the reason Kook got kidnapped and ra.....", before me completed he interrupted me.

"He didn't done anything he tried to save him but he was a kid and how can he save him", he said making me shocked again. I look at him.

"Tell me everything", I said leading him to the bed.

He tell me everything, about his gang, Gguk's past, their relationship and finally Gguk's death. After hearing everything I failed to control my tears. How much I hate that innocent kid, how much I cursed him seeing Kook suffer without knowing Gguk was also suffering. I look at Jackson and saw he lost somewhere in his thoughts.

"Jackson.... Jackson.....", I called him but he didn't move so I tap his leg making him hiss. He look at me trying to hide his pain but failed miserably.

"What happened to your leg Jackson?", I asked. He look everywhere but not me.

"I got a scrach from work nothing more hyung", he said but I can see nervousness in his eyes.

"Raise your pant", I said making him wide his eyes. He didn't move.

"I said raise your pant not to look at me", I again said.

"It's really nothing hyung", he stuttered.

"Then lift the pant why are you hesitating", I raise my one eyebrow. He looked down. I know something is wrong so I tried to lift his pant but he refuse. That prove me that something is really wrong.

"Jackson I said raise your pant or else I will call Jin here and you can't refuse him like me", I threatens. I know everyone respects Jin in a different way and no one cwn refuse him. I saw a change in Jackson's eyes. He slowly withdrew his hands from mine allowing me to lift his pants.

I raise his pants to his thigh level. My eyes wide in shock. There are so many cut marks on his thighs. They are a lot. I look at him. He didn't face me, he look down.

"What's all these Jackson", I shout. He close my mouth using his palm.

"Please don't shout and let others know I beg you", seeing tears in his eyes I calm down a bit. I took his face in my hands and wipe his tears.

"What happened why are you doing this Jackson", I ask in a more calm tone. He is at the verge of crying.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you", he said.

"Then let me call others here", I said. I know he will tell me everything now.
He shook his head as no.

"No no I will tell you everything. After Ggukie's death I got insomnia and can't sleep. And I felt I lose everything even though I have everyone. Then I start self harm and that help me to endure the pain in my heart. Then it became a habit. One day Seok find out and he ask me to stop. I tried but I failed.", he said. He is crying now. I hug him tightly. I know how much he love Ggukie but I decide one thing that I will always be here for him, whatever happens I won't leave him

                             To be continued...

Hope you guys like this part💖

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨️💜