12

Jimin pov :-

Is it...... Jeongguk?, Namjoon hyung asked and everyone look at me. I look at Jungkook. I can see him hoping a denial but I can't deny the fact. I look at Jin hyung for permission and he nods as an answer. I sigh and say,

"Yes, it is", I am not ready for this revealing, I know it's not the right time but I don't have any other option now.

"No", I heard Jungkook's shout, I expect this. I know how much he hate ggukie from Jin hyung. I look at him and he had a unreadable expression. All his hyungs try to calm him but he is fuming.

"Why... Why is his picture here, huh. Is that why when I enter everyone look at me weirdly, is that why you guys come to me, why he is here and what is your relationship with him", Jungkook is fuming in anger. I don't know what to say. He is shouting his lungs out, hot tears running from his eyes.

"Jungkook please calm down we can explain give us some time", Hobi hyung try to calm him but he isn't. His hyungs are in the same situation like him but more calm. I can see the hatred in their eyes for gguk.

"No I need answers Jimin all this time we kept silent because after you guys make us fool we have trust on you but not anymore ", I want to answer his every question but I know he can't take all of that once. I need him calm down first.

"Kook, we will tell you everything please calm down.", Jin hyung said.

"Why don't you guys say anything except calm down why is his picture here, just spit it out", Tae said with a hate filled voice. He also hate the person who don't save his own brother. He only know what Kook said but that's enough for him to hate Jeongguk. Tae saw how much Kook suffered from his past. He can't hold it anymore.

"I will tell you everything.", I finally said. All of them look at me I can see Chan's teary eyes.

"He was with us all the time, he was like our own brother. My father raised all of us like brothers", I said.

"Oh that bastard was with you all the time and you guys fooled us and Jin hyung, I already said what he done to me but you don't say anything you are also like him", Kook said in anger.

"Kook mind your language or else you will regret for all these words you say", Seokie hyung said. I can see he is at the edge of losing his patience.

"Hyung", I called him and he calm down a little.

"Why talking about your beloved brother hurting you huh, it's nothing compared to how much I hurt only because of him. He is a worst nightmare in my whole life. If he try to save me he can do that but that bastard don't do that and leave me with those monsters ", he said with much hatred.

"Enough ", Jin hyung said. He also lost his patience now. Others stay silent because they know if they open their mouth for once Kook can't utter a word they don't want to make him week especially, Lee know.

"No, only because of that bastard I lost my childhood, I have to face bullying.....", his hyungs are in tears now and I can understand him, we all can.

".... he is a monster himself. He is a cheater who don't deserve to live he is a fucking bastard", he cried out.

"Stop it, don't you dare to say another word about my gguk and I will kill you, I had enough of your shit", I heard  a yelling and I know who is that. Everyone turn to look at that person and see, Jackson.

His eyes are now red. Jungkook look at him also his hyungs.

"Jackson calm down please", Hobi try to calm him.

"Not anymore Hobi. I heard all those things he said about my ggukie. Do you know how much he suffered he only loves you Jungkook. I remember all those nights he cried because he can't save you but don't you dare to say he run of, he tried to save you but he is also a little boy like you he can't reach that", Jackson said. Fresh tears rolling down from his eyes. I can understand how he felt. I look at Jin hyung. He walk towards Jackson and take him to his room.

"Jungkook, you will know everything soon but for now please understand us and go to your room and Gguk tried to save you, keep this in your mind", I said and walk off with my boys leaving them with Seok hyung and Hobi hyung.

End of Jimin pov-:

"What did he say.... Gguk tried to save me then why don't he come back. You guys all lying", Kook cried.

"We aren't you don't know anything now kook but you will know it soon ", Hobi said.

"Where is he?", Yoongi hyung asked. He is silent all this time because he know something is wrong from the beginning.

"You will know", Seok said and tried to walk away.

"Can we atleast see his pictures", Namjoon asked. After thinking for a second Hobi and Seok noded. Jungkook is like his soul left the body. He don't know what is happening. All his beliefs are wrong, then what happened actually. Seeing his mind Hobi said,
"Don't stress yourself, you will know everything soon it's not his fault nor yours but don't hate him he is a pure soul".

They both lead them to a room. It is closed from outside. Seok opened the door and everyone entered the room. Hobi turn the lights on and they see walls filled with Gguk's pictures

 Hobi turn the lights on and they see walls filled with Gguk's pictures

Yoongi's tears rolling from his eyes also Namjoon's

Yoongi's tears rolling from his eyes also Namjoon's. They all look at those pictures. Kook also felt a pang in his heart. Tae is also crying. He is sad that without knowing the truth how much he hate Gguk.

"Can we leave?", Hobi asked wiping his tears. All nodded and they all leave to their respective rooms. One person saw all this from other side of the stair case and his eyes are red from crying and it's,Jackson.

                  To be continued......

Vote and support ❤️love you guys✨️💜