8

~Rape alert ~

"Hyujae", Jungkook said and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Why is he here", Namjoon asked in utter shock.

"I don't know hyung, I don't know anything. I am scared hyung what if he tell everyone like before", Jungkook cry hardly.

"He won't, if he dare to do that I will kill him with my bare hands", Yoongi said between gritted teeth.

"Yes kookie, he won't we don't let him do that please stop crying we can't see you like this baby", Namjoon said. Taehyung is silent all this time. He look at others and see those boys stand there confused and also concerned.

"Calm dowm kookie", Jin try to calm him by patting his head and it does work. All hyungs make him calm.

"Can we go back hyung, please ", Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Will you guys come with us to our house", Jungkook asked hopefully looking at Jin.

"We will kookie", Jin said. Jungkook smile showing his bunny teeth, seeing this everyone let out a smile.

Time skips:- Jungkook's house

"I'm hungry ", Tae shout entering the house and everyone chuckle at him.

"Yoongi hyung please make something for us, please ", Tae asked.

"Noo, I am tired", Yoongi said.

"What a hyung you are, you don't love us anymore ", Jungkook said playfully.

"Agrhh, you guys don't let me rest peacefully ", saying this Yoongi start walk to kitchen.

"You rest Yoongi, I will make something to eat", Jin said.

"That's a great idea, we are bored of Yoongi hyung's cooking already ", Tae said.

"Is it, then why don't you make food by yourself ", Yoongi asked and received a cheeky smile from Tae. Seeing all this Jin laugh and walk towards kitchen.

"Can't believe you guys are the same cold princes in our college ", Hope said while laughing.

"We only act like this when we felt comfortable ", Namjoon said.

"So we make you comfortable, right", Jimin asked with his eye smile and everyone nodded with smile.

After a while Jin entered with food and everyone have it. They talk for sometimes suddenly a message popped on Jungkook's phone and he check it. Seeing the message his breath got heavy, his eyes went teary. Everyone panicked at his situation and try to calm him but it doesn't work.

"It's ok kook, we all are here", Jimin said. He don't know what is going on but he try to calm him down. Jungkook hugged him suddenly. Jimin got shocked but let him do it. Shocking everyone Jungkook got calm.
Yoongi pick up his phone and look for what made him panick and saw a message from unknown number. It's Hyujae. He grit his teeth and read the message.

"Hey Jungkook it's me your best friend Hyujae I know you won't forget me. I heard that you are a cold prince here so no one know about your actual self right. Then we have to meet, don't worry just for talk", it's the message.

Yoongi is burning in anger he is ready to kill him at the very next moment. He looks really scary.

"Calm down hyung", Hope said in a terrified voice. He is really scared and he scared of Yoongi now. Yoongi calm down a little.

"Can you guys say what's happening? If we got to know we can help you with the problems ", Hoseok asked.

"It's nothing ac....","you can tell them hyung", Jungkook cut off Namjoon's line. Namjoon look at him with shock.

"Are you sure kookie?", Namjoon asked.

"I don't know hyung, I felt comfortable around them it feels like a family I guess they don't judge me", Kook said.

"If you say so I will tell you guys", Namjoon said.

"Actually...", Namjoon start but can't find the right word because he is right beside Jungkook. He don't want to hurt his bunny. He look at Yoongi for help.

"Mhh... Actually kookie got raped", Yoongi said hesitantly.

Everyone got shocked. Everyone look at kook and saw his eyes are teary and Jin hugged him tightly. He don't seems like shocked. Jin noticed everyone look at him and said,"I already know".

"Can you please continue. Who is Hyujae actually?", Hoseok asked.

"Hyujae was Jungkook's best friend when they are kids. He got raped at the age of eight. He don't know what to do. One day kook cried and Hyujae asked what happened. He said what happened and when they reach tenth grade Hyujae say this to everyone and those students start to bully him." Yoongi completed his sentence.

"If he try to save me he can do that, but he won't ", Jungkook said between tears.

"Who?", Jimin asked.

"Jeongguk", Kook said between tears. Everyone's eyes getting teary seeing Jungkook in this situation.

"You know one thing hyungs, I am not a single child, gguk is my twin brother who betray me, throw me infront of those monsters. He don't even try to save me he just ran away....."

Flashback :-

Baby kook and gguk playing at park. They both are missing their hyungs. They are not with them only two eight year old brothers.

"Ggukie, let's go for a walk I am bored without hyungs", Kookie said and gguk agreed. They both walk a little and reached a parking.

"I guess it's time to go back ggukie", saying this they both turn to walk out but some men block their way.

"Hey little boys what are you doing here? Are you come here alone?", those men asked with a creepy grin and those little boys get scared. They try to run away from them but a man pick kookie up. He start crying. Gguk try to stop them but he can't.

"Please leave me, please ", kookie said between his tears.

"Please let him go, please", gguk also try to stop them. They try to touch kookie inappropriately. Both boys crying violently. They ripped kookie's clothes and start kissing him. He try to stop them but a little boy has limitations. Gguk cry violently and try to stop them.

"Shut up or else next will be you", a man said glaring at gguk. He got scared and run away leaving his brother with those monsters. They fuck him mercilessly and took him with them to a club. It's a slave club which sale little boys. After somedays police raid the place and rescue kookie. But they can't bring back the old sunshine kookie. He changed totally. He hate his brother for leaving him.

Present :-

Yoongi finish what happened and everyone's eyes are filled with tears. Hope is crying all the time and Hoseok try to calm him.
Jimin hugged Jungkook and draw circles at his back. After sometimes Jimin look at kook and saw he was sleeping on his embrace.

"So where is Jeongguk?", Hoseok asked.

"We don't know after that incident he ran away. We try to find him but can't ", Namjoon said and sigh heavily. Jin pat his back to calm him.

"So tomorrow we have to deal with Hyunjae", Yoongi said with a devilish smirk that can make anyone scared.

....To be continued

Vote and support guys❤️love you✨️💜