5

Author's pov:-

Power went on and everyone looking for who is screaming

"Jungkook...", Taehyung shout and everyone look at him. He is curled like a ball. Namjoon ran towards him and pick his head up from the floor.

"Kook... Kook... Open your eyes, Kook...", Namjoon called and Jungkook open his eyes.

"H-hyung....", that's all he said before faint.

"What happened to him", Hoseok asked but they don't reply and just say good bye. They leave with Jungkook on Namjoon's arms.

Time skips:-

"N-no, no... Gguk please come back, don't leave me here. Gguk please I am scared... Please gguk... Help me please...."

"A-aahh noo... nooo... please I can't please noo...."

"Gguk save me... Please.... Don't leave me please....."

"Nooo.....", Jungkook shot up from his bed covered with sweat. His eyes are red. He is panting heavily. Suddenly the door of his bedroom opened and his hyungs ran towards him.

"Kook, are you okay", Taehyung asked.

He just nodded as an answer. They all sigh in relief.

"Come, have breakfast ", Yoongi said and walk towards the door.

"Get fresh up and come down kook", Namjoon hyung said and walk out followed by Taehyung.

Why, just why can't I get rid of this fucking dreams. It's suffocating me. Why can't you let me live peacefully, Jungkook said in his mind and went to fresh up.
After doing his morning routine he went downstairs and have breakfast. Then they all went to college.

At college :-

Many students walk here and there when the boys enter the classroom. Everyone's attention went to them and start to call them.
They walk to their usual seat and sat beside Jimin. Jimin greet them and Taehyung return it but Jungkook don't spare a look at him.

Teacher enter the class and when the class end she say,
"There is only few days to complete the project, do your best and don't take that silly and try to skip it. I will reduce your grace mark.", with that she left.

"So can we continue our project ", Jimin asked.

"Sure, we can", Taehyung said and look at Jungkook, he just nods.

"Okay and are you okay now Jungkook ", he again asked.

"Yeah it's just.....", he trying to find the correct word. Jimin understand what is going on and he said,"It's ok, if you are uncomfortable no need to say it. But Jin hyung is worried so can you please....", Jimin stop his words and look at them. "Will he be in cafeteria, I want to meet him if he is worried ", Jungkook said. Jimin smile and turn to leave.
"We are going to cafeteria then why are you leaving us behind ", Taehyung asked.

"You guys don't went with anyone so....", Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook smile a little. But there was someone who boil in anger.

"We will took him away from you bitch", they said and walk away.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung walk to cafeteria together and everyone look at them and someone glare at Jimin. He don't mind it and walk with them.
They reached cafeteria and saw their hyungs sit in same table.

"Why are you guys sitting here together?", Taehyung asked and everyone look at them.

"We are friends now so we think to sit together", Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded.

The three boys made a 'oh' face and sat down with them. They already order food for everyone.

"So how are you now Jungkook ", Jin asked and Jungkook nod with a small smile.

"Actually what happened to you", Hobi asked and everyone look at him except Jungkook, he is looking down at his food.
Jin glare at Hobi and he gulp.

"I'm sorry, if I make you uncomfortable ", Hobi said while looking down.

"It's okay, actually it's not like that, that is....", he try to find words.

"No need to say Jungkook ", Seok said and look at Hobi actually glare at Hobi. Hobi's eyes get teary.

"No it's ok, actually I am scared of darkness ", Jungkook said looking down.

"Oh is that so, no need to look down Kookie everyone had fears don't worry, I do have one", Jin said. Jungkook look at him for the name he called.

"Only have one ", Hoseok asked sarcastically and Jimin and Hobi started laughing.

"What, why are you guys laughing?, Yoongi asked.

"He is afraid of almost everything in this world", Hobi said between laughing. Jin glare at him and start chuckle with them and the other four joined too.
All eyes on the cafeteria widened because it's the first time those four sit with someone and moreover they are laughing too. Some were glaring at them.

"So what about the project you are upto guys", Hobi asked.

"It's almost finished but have to add some important things too", Jimin said between eating.

"So can you guys do it in our house", Jin asked.

Jungkook and Taehyung look at their hyungs and they nod.

"Sure Jin", Taehyung said and received a smack in head.

"It's hyung for you too", Jungkook laugh at that and all were admired his bunny smile. It's so long his hyungs see him laughing.

Time skips:-

Class end and they all walk to their respective vehicles.
"Hyung, why did you told us to go to their house?", Taehyung asked.
"You guys need a change of atmosphere ", Yoongi simply said.

Taehyung and Jungkook went to Jimin's house and start to do their work.

Sometimes later Jin enter with a tray.

"Guys, take a rest and have this dessert ", Jin said.

"Why am I feel like I get a second mom", Jungkook said taking the dessert from Jin.

"You can call him mamabird like Ggukie do", Jimin said and both Taehyung and Jungkook got stuck at that name.

No it's not him, they both said in their mind.

"What happened Taehyung and Jungkook?", Jimin asked.

"Nothing and also stop call us by our full name you can call me Tae and call him Kook as you do in cafeteria.", Taehyung said.

Jin and Jimin both chuckles.

"Ok Tae , have the dessert ", that's when they both look at the dessert and Jungkook froze at there. He drop the dessert down and his eyes get teary.

"What happened?", Jin asked confusedly.

Jungkook tears flow from his eyes like a river. He don't make any sound. Taehyung don't know what to do. He try to console Jungkook but it doesn't work.

"Is this the same ice cold Jungkook who can kill anyone with his glare and now crying like a baby. Don't cry Kookie baby", Jin bend down to Kook's level and suddenly Kookie hug Jin. Everyone is beyond shocked.

"I don't want to remember him hyung. I don't need anything that make me remember him. This dessert is his favourite and I hate what he love and also him. Please hyung I don't want to remember him", Jungkook continuously said and Jin try to calm him. After some times it work and he calm a little and fell asleep on Jin's lap.

As Taehyung call his hyungs they arrive and took Jungkook home.

"Come here as soon as possible...", someone said through his phone and the guy other side hummed.

to be continued....

Vote and support guys❤️Love you✨️💜