11

Jungkook's pov:-

After a long drive the car stopped. We step out to see ourselves infront of a mansion

 We step out to see ourselves infront of a mansion

It is dark themed but luxury, classy one. We turn to look at Jackson.

"Where are we?" "Whose place is this?" "Why are you taking us here?", we asked one by one.

"You will get the answer when we get inside, everyone is waiting for you", Jackson said and walk to the door.

Jackson press the calling bell and someone open the door. That person bow to Jackson. We look at everything with amusement.
We reached the living room

"I guess you are tired, take a bath first Mrs

"I guess you are tired, take a bath first Mrs. Zen will lead you to guest rooms", Jackson said with a smile.

"Who are you and why are we here?", Yoongi hyung asked but Jackson smiled and said,
"You will know everything soon, don't worry no one will hurt you here now go with Mrs. Zen", saying this he left the living room. Mrs. Zen is a woman in her fifties. She look at me with loving eyes but I don't know why.

"Come with me", she said and climb stairs. We follow her and reached infront of a room.

"One of you can use this room and others....."

"It's ok we can share this room", Namjoon hyung interrupted her.

"As you wish and your dress will be here soon. Take rest", saying this she left the room. We enter the room and it's a cosy one.

 We enter the room and it's a cosy one