36

Minho was watching every movement of Daniel without his notice. He know what is going on and ready to face everything. After sometimes he felt a presence behind him, he turn around to see Daniel standing really closely behind him. He didn't flinch but instead looked intently into his eyes to Daniel surprise

"Hey beautiful", Daniel called.

"Beautiful, huh?", Lee know sassily asked.

"Yeah you are so pretty darling", he said.

"Thanks for your compliment uncle", Lee know savagely said. Daniel smirk at his response.

"Playing hard to get, huh?", Daniel asked.

"What if I am?", Lee know said.

"I like that type of boys", he replied deeply staring at Lee know.

"What is your name pretty?", he asked.

"Minho", he simply said.

"What's your name uncle?", Minho asked.

"I'm Daniel. Don't call me uncle, you can call me daddy", he said with a smirk. Mingo just smile at him but internally he was disgusted.

"Wanna join me to my home", Daniel asked. Minho think for a while then agreed. Daniel grab his waist and lead him to the eantrance.

Other side of the road:-

Jimin and others are in a car watching Daniel and Minho get inside a car and drove off.

"Follow them", Jimin said. They start to follow the car without their notice. But at some point they lost the track.

"Where did they go?", Seok asked frustrated.

"We have to find out or else it will be dangerous", Namjoon said looking at Chan.

At Daniel's mansion:-

"So Minho, how's my mansion, do you like it?", Daniel asked.

"Of course I do, it's really beautiful", he replied. He noticed that the car turn to an unknown road all of a sudden and the boys lost the track, but still he trust them that no matter what, they will save him.

Daniel lead him to his bedroom. Lee know felt shivers in his spine.

Everything will be alright, he said to himself. He heard a door locking sound. He turn around to see Daniel standing there with a smirk.

"So can we start beautiful", he asked. It wasn't the plan and he can't let this happen.

"Why so eager", he asked likehe isn't nervous.

"Am I too eager baby?", Daniel asked while touching Lee know's face. He want to push that hand away but he is ready to wait or else their plan will be ruined. He slowly walk backwards without knowing it turn on  Daniel more. He suddenly push Lee know to the bed and hover over him. Lee know is now scared but he didn't show it. He slowly press a stone in his ring without Daniel's notice.

 He slowly press a stone in his ring without Daniel's notice

It's a tracker which Hobi designed.

Track this and come here as soon as possible guys, help me, he thought. He felt kisses on his neck. Slowly Daniel start to touch him and try to undress him which Minho immediately stop.

"Stop right here", he said.

"Why baby boy", he asked.

"I'm not feeling comfortable", he said.

"That's not my problem", Daniel said with a smirk. Minho try to push him but failed. He isn't a man who accept his fate and let things happen. He again push him with more force and he fell off from his top. He immediately ran to the door and try to open it.

"It's locked boy come here",Daniel said. Lee know try his level best to stay away from that man but with a swift movement Daniel push him to the bed and lock his hand with a handcuff that he didn't saw before and god know where it come from all of a sudden. Daniel don't waste any second and rip off his clothes.

"No don't touch me", Minho said. Daniel wasn't listening to him, he was looking at his body which have some marks from fights.

"So you're not a mere boy who I thought", he said touching a bullet mark on Lee know's abs.

"Who are you?", he ask in a dark tone.

"I'm Minho, please don't touch me these marks are from accidents", he tried to act innocent. Daniel laugh at him and call his men.

How the fuck did this door open now, he thought.

"Teach him the difference from wounds from accidents and fights", saying this he went to the door. Before he leave, he said,

"Don't kill him, I want him tonight", he leave the room.

They start to beat him mercilessly and with a handcuff on, Lee know can't fight for himself. He tried his level best until darkness took over.

Daniel was having a drink. Suddenly the front door of his mansion flew open revealing the Bangtan gang. He didn't panic. He slowly went to them and saw the guards dead body at the entrance.

"Who are you boys?", Daniel asked.

"You will know but for now where is Minho hyung", Jimin asked.

"So it was your plan, that poor boy got hurt for nothing", Daniel said acting sad.

"Where the fuck is him", this time Chan asked feeling his lover is in danger.

"By seeing you this furious I guess he is your boyfriend, am I right?", Daniel asked with a chuckle making their blood boil. They push him and Chan and Seok went to search for Lee know.

"I have seen you somewhere", Daniel said looking at Kook. He look at him with rage filled eyes.

"Yeah I remember, you are that little boy Namgil gave me, right. You look so bulky now not that cute as before", he said while laughing like a maniac. Suddenly he received a punch in  the jaw by none other than Jimin. Don't know from where, lot of Daniel's men ran towards them. They start fighting. Chan also reach there holding a unconscious Minho in his arm. He also went to fight.

Yoongi forgot the word mercy and punch the soul out of their body. Jin casually broke their bones like it's nothing and same goes to Jimin and Seok. Jackson break their neck like it's the most easiest thing in the world.

Between the fight they don't paid much attention to Lee know who is now in Daniel's hold. They all stopped and look at him. Daniel's men gathered around them waiting for the order from the boss to kill them.

"Leave him you bastard", Jungkook said furiously.

"Who are you to tell me that kiddo, you were also mine before", Daniel said with a dirty smirk making Kook disgusted.

"You son of bitch don't even think about Kook once more or else ready to see the hell", Namjoon said.

"I can make him go to hell right now.......", he said looking at Minho.

"......... and aren't you son of Namgil?", he asked eyeing his man to touch Namjoon. Before he can touch him they all heard a  gun shot,
                   'Bang' 

                                  To be continued....

I'm really sorry for the late updates. It's really hard for me to handle the story between my studies. But I won't ever stop this book in middle and this story is going to end in few chapters.

Hope you all like this chapter 💝

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨💜