37

They heard a gunshot sound. They all turn around to see Kim Namgil standing there with Yugyeom, one of Daniel's men on floor lifeless. Daniel shake his head in disbelief.

"Oh Namgil, I didn't expect you here. What a surprise ", Daniel said.

"How can I not come when my children are in danger?", Mr Kim said.

"So protective towards your son, huh?", Daniel said.

"Not only Namjoon others are also my kids don't dare to touch them", Mr Kim said.

"Do you think you can stop me in my place, infront of my men and are not you the one sold a eight years old kid in exchange of your son", Daniel said looking at Jungkook. Mr Kim didn't respond. After sometimes he said,

"Yes it's me the same man infront of you. I did a big mistake in my past that no one can forgive but you can't use that against me now. I'm ready to fight with anything now. Before I was a coward who can't fight for my own child but not anymore", Namgil said confidently. He know how it will end and he is so ready for that.

Daniel eyed his man something and they start fighting. Jimin's team is not bad that they reflect the action immediately.
Everyone is fighting, blood is everywhere. After sometimes there is only some of Daniel's men and Jimin's gang was there.

There is only three or four men along with Daniel left in the fight scene. Jackson is beating the shit out of a man without knowing someone trying to kill him. Suddenly they all heard a gunshot sound. They all look at that direction to see Yugyeom lying in Jackson's arms, blood oozing from his heart.

"Hyunggg", Namjoon run towards him leaving the man he was holding. But Jin who was behind Namjoon break his neck and killed him.

Jackson is stunned. He don't know what to do. Yugyeom is lying in his arms, blood is everywhere. It reminds him of the past events. How his Ggukie die in his arms.

"H-hyung hyung don't close your eyes hyung", Jackson stutter.

"Do-n't cry- J-ack I w-ill be alr-ight", Yugyeom said before closing his eyes.

"Hyunggg", Jackson shout. Everyone run towards him not before killing every men of Daniel.

"You bastard", Namgil shout before shoot Daniel on the shoulder. He ran towards his son. But again a gunshot echoed in that room, Daniel shot Namgil.

"Appaa", Namjoon cried, first his brother and now his dad got shot. He ran towards him taking his head in his lap.

Jimin shot Daniel without wasting another second. Jimin's men already took Lee know and Yugyeom to the hospital.

"N-amjoonah plea-se don't cry I dese-rve th-is......
Namjoon shake his head

..... Koo-kie I'm so-rry if you can pl-ease forg-ive me......-

........ Jin tak-e care of ny big- baby and Yoo-ngi take ca-re of your brot-hers and don't for-get yo-urself.....

..... Jimi-n take car-e of Ko-okie and Jackso-n I'm sor-ry to you too....."

His breath stopped and he fall in a deep sleep.

"Nooo appaaa", Namjoon cried. Jin hug him in a way to calm him. Others also cried with him because whatever he done it's for his child's safety and he is a great father too.

After sometimes they went to the hospital. They reach the hospital and check their condition. Lee know is very much injured and Yugyeom is in coma. They all wait for doctor.

After a while doctor come out from the emergency room and went to the boys.

"Doctor how is he?", Jimin asked about Yugyeom as Lee know is already out of danger.

"He is still in danger I can't tell you when he will wake up. Hope for the best", saying this doctor left from there leaving the crying boys behind. Jackson is still in shock. By understanding Jackson, Yoongi sat beside him and pat his thighs.
Jackson looked at him.

"Why did he done that hyung?", Jackson asked already knowing the answer.

"He don't want you to get hurt", Yoongi said, tears are threatening to fall from his eyes.
Jackson broke down. Yoongi hug him and let him cry in his embrace.

"Hyung I don't want him to end up like Ggukie, please", Jackson cried out. Everyone was there to console him.

3 weeks later:-

Yugyeom still don't wake up from the coma. Everyone was paying visit all the time. Namjoon is still in shock from his father's death and brother's condition. Jackson always went to hospital without anyone knowing. Today he again went to hospital. He is sitting beside Yugyeom's bed, holding his hand and staring at his face.

"Who will say you are in coma, you look like you are sleeping. Please hyung wake up I don't like to see you like this. Please wake up and fight with me, you said you won't leave me and you will be here for me always but now you are sleeping without knowing we all are waiting for you, everyone is crying for you hyung wake up please I want to say what you want to hear the most", tears roll down from his eyes. He fall asleep holding Yugyeom's hand without knowing.

He wake up when he felt someone patting his head. He woke up to see Yugyeom looking at him with love filled eyes.

"Hyung", he shout.

"Shut up you brat you will break my eardrum", Yugyeom playfully scold him.
Jackson shut his mouth instantly.

"Hyung are you okay, I will call the doctor and others", saying this Jackson rushed out of the room making Yugyeom chuckle.

After sometimes doctor leave and the other boys entered the room. Seeing Yugyeom awake, Namjoon ran towards him and hug him.

"Yo bulky man leave me you will break the dressing", Yugyeom teased his younger brother who is in tears. After consoling Namjoon and his brothers Yugyeom ask for his dad. He know something happened to him and he is expecting the worse.

"Joonie where is appa?", Yugyeom asked.

Namjoon's eyes again filled with tears. Seeing this Yugyeom understand what happened to his dad and was ready to accept the fact.

"Don't cry Joonie, he done what he have to and he will be happy in heaven", Yugyeom said suppressing his tears.

After a while everyone calm down and give some space to Yugyeom as he is still weak and need a lot of rest. As everyone exiting the room Yugyeom called,

"Jackson"

To be continued....

I'm again really sorry for late updates. My class is going on and they don't let me put my ass down for a second. They always give us assignments and ppts. So wait for me. I am planning to write two more stories. Hope you will enjoy it too.

Vote and support guys💝love you ✨💜