31

~smut alert~

At the same time, Seok and Tae at their room, hungrily kissing each other. They pull away and Seok attacked Tae's neck earning a moan.

"H-hyung", he moaned receiving a slap on butt.

"What have I told you to call me, baby?", Seok asked.

"Sorry daddy", Tae said. Seok continued sucking Tae's neck making a necklace with hickey. Seok took Tae and throw him on bed and hover over him. Tae love the most dominant side of Seok in bed.
Seok again started to kiss him. They both are already naked. Seok grabbed Tae's member, slowly stroking it. Tae let out a high pitched moan. Seok look at him then slowly caressed his cheek, slowly trail his hands to the younger's neck then grip on it, choking him. Tae's eyes get widened and teary but he loved it this way.

"H-hyung", Tae whimper. After sometimes of chocking, Seok loosened the grip on Tae's neck. He slowly make his hand to Tae's left nipple and pinch it making Tae cry.

"H-hyungg it hurts", Tae said but his masochistic mind loved it.

"But you love it baby boy", Seok said with a smirk. He look Tae's one nipple on his mouth and start to suck him. Tae loudly moan. Seok suck and bite his nipple really hard. One after another he suck both his nipples making those sore. Then he trail his tongue down to his navel. He suck and lick inside there then he twist his tongue making Tae arch his back.
Seok like to dominate his beautiful boy, Taehyung because of his bratty attitude. It's not their first time having sex but everytime it felt fresh to both of them. Tae is painfully hard now as Seok was playing with his navel.

Seok slowly went down to lick the tip of Tae's precum leaking dick. He teasingly lick the dick from tip to bottom. Tae is moaning at the feel of Seok's tongue. Suddenly Seok pulled away making Tae whine. His member is really hard and it hurts him. Tae took up to see a smirking Seok. He know the meaning of this smirk. He slowly get up from the laying position and crawls towards his daddy. He lick his lips with a seductive look. He reached infront of Seok or exactly infront of Seok's hard erection. He look up at Seok then slowly took the giant member into his mouth. Seok pull him further by his head making him gag. Tae suck his dick, twirling his tongue around it. He can sense that Seok is fully hard and his erection throbbing inside his mouth. After sometimes of blow job Seok lost his patience and push Tae on the bed. He grab Tae's both hands with his one hand and pinned them above his head.

"You did great baby, now let me show some more", Seok said.

"After all these nights, I can easily say what can you do daddy, there is no surprise", Tae said in a teasing tone but his smile faded when he saw Seok smirking at him. His grip around his wrists tightened.

"You underestimated me darling, I can do even more", Seok said with a smirk then he get up from the bed leaving a confused Tae there. After sometimes he come back with a black box. Tae sit on the bed, curiously looking at the box. His eyes widened at the sight.

"H-hyung", he called. Seok's smirk is still on his face. That box is full of crazy sex toys like whip, vibrator, dildo, butt plug, handcuffs  and many more. Seok took the whip and climb on the bed. Tae move backward, he know he just woke up a kinky  beast.

"Hyung, don't even think about that", Tae said seeing Seok come closer to him but another side of him is really excited.

Hoseok laid him down. Tae's ass is full on display to Seok. He licked his lip by seeing the sight.

"Hyung, don't......", before completing what he said, Tae felt a pain in his butt. His eyes get teary.

"I already warn you, what to call me baby. Now count", Seok said in his deep voice. Tae shivered at what he said.
He felt another slap on his butt, he start counting.