24

Two more days passed. Today they will go back to their old life and the self others know. They don't decide to reveal their real identity. They will go back as coming back from the vacation.
.
.
.
.
"So you guys are again leaving, when will you come back", Felix whines as they all start to leave.

"We will come back after everything is over", Jin said

They hug everyone and took their leave. Kook and Tae hug Felix as they are super close. They all left from there leaving others in tears.

Time skips:Next day at college

Jimin,Jin,Hobi and Seok enter the college.

"As we said yesterday it's our new mission hyungs, act like the past life of ours here now I'm leaving, Jimin said and everyone nod.

Jimin went to his class and settled in the front seat as usual. He saw some girls wearing over makeup and he knows for what,
Are they all wearing this much makeup to took attention from my boyfriend, he think and internally roll his eyes. Then he hear loud shout from the class entrance and saw Tae and Kook enter the class. They give him a small smile without others notice. After sometimes Jackson also enter the class and sat beside Jimin. Some girls gritted their teeth at that scene.

Class end as normal and everyone left to cafeteria except Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin is packing his stuff. Ariana and Sophia were also in the class trying to get attention from Kook and Tae.

Jimin start to leave the class but suddenly,

"Jiminah wait, we are also coming", Tae said. He stood there waiting for them and also receiving glares from those girls. He didn't mind them as usual and left with Tae and Kook.

They reach cafeteria and saw everyone sitting together except Jackson. For others they aren't close so he didn't supposed to stay with them. They went to their table and greet others.

"Hi hyungs", they three said in unison and also received greetings from others.

"Why don't he sit with us", Jungkook asked pointing at Jackson.

"For others we aren't close so he have to", Hobi simply said.

"You guys were not that close to us before but we get along really well in few days so why not we invite him with us", Namjoon asked.

"Yes hyung, call him", Tae said.

"Hey Jackson", Seok called. Jackson turn to look at them and also some students.

"Come and join with us", he said. Jackson hesitate for and second but after receiving a assuring nod from Jimin he went to join them. They heard some whispers about them but they didn't give their attention to these craps.

"From when did they became friends?", Ariana asked to Sophia, both are too stunned by the scene infront of them.

At the same time on another table some girls are also looking at them in disbelief. First, the nerd group is being friends with their oppas and second, they let a newbie sit with them.

"Why are they these close", Stella a girl from that group asked.

"I don't know maybe Jin was right that time when he said he and Namjoon oppa are a thing", another girl named Jia said looking at them.

"No he was lying that time, how can oppa date a nerd like him. I will let the fact that they are friends but they aren't dating for sure. He is just trying to hit on Namjoon oppa", Lousy, another girl from that group said. She was the girl who insult Jin on that day at cafeteria and also receive a threat from Namjoon.

They saw Jin and Namjoon talk with smile on their face. After sometimes Namjoon leave the table and then they saw Jin feeding Jackson.

"I told you guys he is a fucking slut, after Namjoon oppa left the table he is flirting with Jackson oppa now", Lousy said with disgust on her face.
"Let's catch him red handed and let Namjoon oppa deal with that shit", Stella said with smirk. They walk to their table.

"Hey Seokjin", Jia called. They all look at them and Jin suddenly remembered them.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"We just find out what a whore you are", Lousy said.

"What did you say?", Jin asked. All the boys are pissed at her words. They all are ready to throw hands at her.

"Then what are you Jin, just a moment before you are chilling with Namjoon oppa and after he left you are flirting with Jackson oppa. If you aren't a whore, are you a slut?", she asked in a mocking tone.

"Who do you call slut when you are the one", Seok asked. He is burning in anger.

"I am not a slut you guys are especially this fucker Jin", she said. Tae was going to say something but stopped by a voice.

"Who the hell did you call slut?", Namjoon shout from behind the girls. He is really pissed. He heard what they said about Jin and how can he do nothing after some bitches say something about his boyfriend.

Everyone look at him shocked. Yoongi smirk at them as he know what is going to happen now.

"I ask you something, who did you call slut?", he growl at them.

"It's him oppa we all know he is trying to hit on you", Lousy said pointing at Jin.

"Who the hell are you to say this about my boyfriend ", Namjoon shout. Everyone look at him eyes widened as the others in the table smirk at those girls.

"Here this out everyone, Kim Seokjin is my, Kim Namjoon's boyfriend and don't dare to mesd up with him if you don't want to deal with us", Namjoon said holding Jin's waist. Jin look at him. He is pretending as he isn't hurt but deep down their words hurt him.

Namjoon look at him feeling something wrong with Jin but he give him a warm smile. Those girls leave from there murmuring something. They all leave from there too.

"Jin hyung, can you guys stay with us tonight and you too Jackson", Tae asked. They all nod as ok. They all leave to their mansion. Namjoon can sense Jin's mood change but he didn't ask anything.

                             To be continued....

Hope you guys like this chapter 💖

Vote and support guys❤️love you ✨️💜