16

"Hyung, wake up"

He stirred in his sleep and slowly open his eyes to see the most beautiful sight in the world.

"Ggukie baby, let me sleep for some more time", he whined.

"No hyungie, you have to wake up", Gguk said between his cute giggles.

"I spoiled you so much that you don't even obey me for once", Jackson cutely pout. He know that it's Ggukie's weak point. Gguk crawl on top of him and kiss his pout away.

"Now happy", he asked. Jackson shook his head as no. Gguk give him more kissed but he isn't satisfied. Gguk look at him like a lost puppy.

"What do you want me to do for make up with you, I already give you so many kisses", he asked cutely.

"I want more", saying this Jackson switch their position as Jackson on top of Gguk. Gguk's eyes widened.

Jackson start to kiss him. Gguk is a blushing mess.

"Hyung", he moans.

Jackson smirk as his impact on Gguk.

"May I stop, lord", he playfully asked.

"I will kill you if you stop", Gguk said as he forced Jackson on a kiss.

Moans and skin slapping sound echoed in the room.

___________________________________

"H-hyung", Gguk said between heavy breath.

"Hold on baby,please" Jackson cried out.

Gguk touch his face with his bloody hands. He knew that it's the last time he can see his love from this close. It hurts him, the love of his life crying and begging to him. But his body felt weightless, his eyes felt heavy. He slowly closed his eyes.

"No, no ggukie please don't close your eyes, I need you baby please don't leave me", Jackson cried out but his love slowly fell into a deep sleep that he can't wakeup anymore.

"Ggukie", he shot up from his sleep. He is shivering and sweating badly. Tears streaming down from his eyes.

Suddenly the door of his room shot open. He look there to see others with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?", Jin asked. He give a assuring smile as a reply. He noticed the other four with them too and they are also worried.

"I am okay guys, just a nightmare", he said.

"Then go back to sleep, it's midnight", Hobi said and he nod as response.
Everyone start to leave to their respective rooms but Kook and others stay there. He look at them.

"You can come inside if you want", he said. They four walk inside.

"You dream about Gguk, right", Yoongi asked and he nods.

"How did you know?", he asked.

"Your eyes speaks louder than you", Namjoon said as he let out a small smile.

"Then why don't they stay with you", Tae asked confusedly.

"They know I dreamed about Gguk and they let me overcome it alone as I like it that way", Jackson said. He look at Kook to see  he look at something, he also turn to see what it is. It's a picture of him and Gguk.

 It's a picture of him and Gguk