23

One weak later:-

Everything is okay now. They all can live a peaceful life at least for now. Hobi is recovering from the shock and Chan is recovering from the drugs and all those fights. He is still tired. No one talk about those incident now but they need to talk.

Lee know's pov:-

Chan hyung is sleeping peacefully. He suffered a lot already. Hickeys made by Ron is still visible on his neck. Those purple marks are actually decorating his skin but I don't like the fact that it's not made by me. I'm still pissed on him after I killed him. How can that bastard touch something belong to me.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize Chan hyung already woke up.

"What are you thinking Min?", he suddenly asked make me flinch. I look at him. He is still tired from all those things happened a weak ago. He almost got raped.

"Nothing hyung", I said.

"Don't lie to me Min, say what happened", Chan hyung said with a sharp tone.

"It's really nothing hyung just thinking about past events", I said while run my fingers through the hickeys on his neck. It's tempting. I really want to eat this man.

"It's nothing to think about now Min focus on the present and leave the past behind", he said with a firm smile.

But I can't help thinking about how can he make hickeys on my man. It make me really possessive after all he died.

"You almost got raped", I mumbled.

"Yeah but nothing happened to me nah don't think too much", he said in a soothing manner.

"But those are tempting me", I said looking at his neck. He chuckles at my words.

"Wanna replace it with yours", he ask with a smirk. I can't help but smirk too.

"Yup", saying this I attack his neck and collarbone with my lips. I bite his collarbone to make a red mark that scream this man belongs to me.

After sometimes I pulled away and look at the art I created and being proud of myself. We look at each others eyes and I lean closer to kiss him. Our lips almost touch but a knock interrupt us. I groan annoyingly and he chuckle at my reaction. I went to open the door revealing Soobin.

"Jimin hyung said everyone to come downstairs", he said. I nod as response and he leave.

I look at Chan hyung to see he already up from bed. He is still tired and all the hickey I just made is  full on display. It's embarrassing but we didn't bother to hide it.

We walk down to see everyone is waiting for us. As we join them I notice a sly smirk on Hyunjin. I let it slide and take a seat.

End of Lee know's pov.

"How are you feeling Chan hyung", Jimin asked.

"I'm fine now Jimin just a little tired and what about you Hobi,are you ok now", Chan asked.

"I am fine Chan", Hobi said with a warm smile.

"So I called all of you here to tell that there is no evidence that we were those who destroyed Hoonsuk's mansion and kill them so everyone can relax now", Jimin said with a smile. Everyone sigh in relief. They all are mafia but that doesn't mean they can escape from police if there is a strong evidence so they all are relieved now.

"I also have to say something", said Namjoon and everyone's attention turns to him.

"Our vacation is almost over and we have to go back", Tae groans in frustration.