Chapter 40. The End.

Mikey rocked the baby back and fourth while sitting outside, telling Shinichi stories of his adventures with his brothers.

"You get to meet them today Shinichi! They are going to be so excited to see you, and then we'll visit grandpa's later alright?" Mikey said as Shinichi cooed with delight.

"Uncle Leo is fun to be around, he's very nice but a little up tight. Uncle Raph loves us but has a temper. Uncle Donnie is a genius and will probably build you all kinds of cool stuff" Mikey explained, he watched the road trying to hear any signs of his brothers vehicle.

He didn't hear anything yet and decided to go inside, he opened the door and closed it. He walked to the baby's little area to look get an outfit his towns friends picked out.

He sat Shinichi down on the little changing table and began to dress him up. He struggled with putting the shirt on, which was green and blue stripped, but managed to get it on with little fuss. He slipped the browned pants on him and the little white socks.

"Awww these are so cute on youu" Mikey cooed as he gently picked up Shinichi and tossed him in the air, twirling him around brought him back down and kissed his cheek.

Shinich laughed and laid against Mikeys chest, they both left the room and entered livingroom.

"Swift! Look at how cute Shinichi is~!" Mikey sang as he held Shinichi in front of Swifts face. Shinichi giggle and tried to hold his legs.

Swift took Shinichi and hugged him.

"He looks very adorable" Swift said and rested the baby on his hip and kissed Mikeys cheek.

Mikey's eyes drifted over to the nearby clock,

"My brothers should be here soon" Mikey told Swift.

"Should we go take Shinichi outside for a bit and explore?" Swift suggested. Bouncing Shinichi slightly as he was getting fussy again.

"Sure, we just gotta be extra careful with him since he is a practically a newborn" Mikey said to Swift and took Shinichi from him. Mikey held him in the air which made Shinichi cry.

Mikey put him back down at eye level and rest him against his chest and started patting his back.

"What's wrong? You loved this earlier..." Mikey said, trying to calm him down.

As Shinichi was starting to cry loudly a knock came from the door.

"They're here early" Mikey cried, failing to calm down Shinichi.

Swift went to the door and opened it up for the guys.

"What's with the crying? You got a munchkin in here or something?" Raph joked, but his eyes widen when he saw the baby in Mikey's arm.

The brothers were quiet until Leo spoke up,

"I thought you were a boy..."

"Of course I am a boy!" Mikey said angrily, his eyes narrowing as he walked up to them.

"We found him in the woods while being attacked" He told them and handed Shinichi to Donnie.

"I don't know what to do with this!" Donnie panicked and tried to bounce the baby gently, the baby screamed louder which made Donnie hand the baby to Raph.

"I don't want this thing crying at me!" Raph yelled and pushed him into Leo's arm.

Leo rolled his eyes and rocked the baby, cooeing and made funny faces. Shinich started to laugh while crying. Shinich grabbed onto Leo's bandana tails and tugged on them.

"Wow he's laughing" Donnie said, poking shinichis tummy.

"Well as a big brother of three, you learn to handle the crying" Leo smirked and patted Donnies head.

Mikey was relieved he stopped crying. He looked at his brothers and Swift.

"Should we sit on the couch or something?" He asked, they nodded and they all made their way to the couch and sat down.

Leo was still playing with Shinichi, Donnie was trying to examine the baby, and Raph was trying to get Donnie to stop.

"But it's a human baby! When do we ever get to see a human baby up close?" Donnie said as he took shinichi was Leo and poked the baby all over.

Shinichi didn't seem to mind and kept giggling.

"You can look up human baby stuff online Don. We're here to hang out not hold an experiment!" Raph said as took Shinichi away from Donnie.

Raph made faces at shinichi,

"Big strong uncle Raph is going to make you a real ass kicker when you're older" Raph said with a smile.

"Just don't get him in danger Raph" Mikey warned.

"Little ass kicker will be safe with me, I beat you guys up all the time," Raph bragged "I miss those times" He let out a fake tear.

"I think you have a cockroach shoulder Raph" Mikey teased.

"What!?" Raph jumped and started to violently hit his shoulder and ran around the house, pushing Shinichi into Mikeys arms.

Mikey laughed loudly.

Raph stopped in his tracks, and turned his head to glare at Mikey harshly.

"Why you little!-" Raph growled and lunged for Mikey, Swift stood up and picked up Raph quickly, holding him still as he clawed the air at Mikey.

Mikey stuck his tounge out at him and snicker.

"Calm it roasty, he's holding our baby" Swift warned, as shoved Raph towards the spot next to Donnie.

Swift sat back down next to Mikey and slung his arm around Mikeys shoulders and kissed his cheek.

"So, how is life going for you both here?" Leo asked, trying to ease the tension.

"It's going pretty well here lately. Which the addition of Shinichi to our family, things are going to get hectic around here." Mikey said as he passed Shinichi over to Swifts arms.

Mikey looked around at everyone and he felt at peace with everyone finally. He's enjoying being around his brothers again, he has a husband who loves him, and now a baby. Of course he missed the life or death situations in his teens but he had a feeling he'll get to experience them all over again.