Chapter 7. Farm Woods

When Mikey was far away from the city he just started to walk along the path.

"April's farm house should be empty... I could sleep there for the night and leave in the morning" Mikey said out loud.

"If I know April, she'll be going to Donnie for Comfort and then Casey. She wouldn't come here" Mikey said once again. Praying that April wouldn't hurt Donnie or Casey.

Casey.....
'Did he really mean what he said? That he loves me?' Mikey thought.

Mikey walked up the path a bit more and saw the farm house in the distance. He cheered as he was able to find it.

"He's all alone" a rough voice spoke.

"Remember Rebel, he's mine" Another voice responded.

"Ya I know Swift, he's your prey" Rebel spoke.

"Just reminding you, that if you hurt him. You're going to wish you hadn't" Swift said getting right in Rebels face and showing his Fangs.

"Why are you so protective of him, do you even know the dude?" Rebel asked while pushing the Blue Vampire away.
To be cool Swift did a back flip and gracefully landed on the branch he was on before.

"Show off" Rebel told him.

"Yeah because I'm awesome" Swift smirked while putting his back against the tree and having his legs dangling from the sides of the branches.

"It's around 5pm now, I'm going to go look for any nearby humans to drain. Have fun" Rebel told Swift and leap to the trees behind them.

'I have been watching Mikey for years now. First I was just interested in seeing another mutant Turtle. But he slowly got older, gaining a personality, always going out at night. Coming back hurt.' Swift thought to himself. Staring at Mikey entering the old Farm house.

'His blood is so sickly sweet. I had to leave for a while to train. So I wouldn't hurt him, but now he likes Vampires, so just maybe' closed his eyes while swinging his legs gently.

'When he leaves his room for missions or just outside, I would always be in his room. To understand him, and read his Diary and vampire books. And any paper he has written on.' Swift didn't feel himself fall asleep. So he was just sleeping there, thinking about Mikey.

Mikey was checking around the house, seeing if there was any calendars or notes saying anything about anyone coming back anytime soon. Luckily he found nothing. He walked back down to the living room and jumped onto to the couch and laid down.

He felt that feeling again. That someone was around.

"Am I going to get followed around for ever!?" Mikey yelled while throwing a pillow at the door.
He got up and grabbed his Nun-chucks, he threw opened the door and closed it. The sun was setting and he was about to fight someone. He just knows it. He checked the surrounding area. He squinted his eyes and looked towards the woods. He saw something swinging.

"Alright let's do this" Mikey said quietly. He then started running to the woods. And started moving through the trees trying not to draw any attention.

Swift, having better hearing then any other creature, heard Mikey getting closer. He jumped down from the branch but unfortunately landed on something. Or someone.

"Owww" He heard the thing under him groaned.

But Swift was laying the on the thing, on its chest. He looked up to see that it was Mikey.
Mikey opened his eyes and saw Dark blue ones in return.
He sat up and now Swift had his arms dangling behind Mikeys shoulders and Swift was straddling Mikeys lap and their chest were right up against each other.

"Hello...." Swift said slowly.

"Who are you!?" Mikey said shocked. He tried to move backwards, but Swift kept moving closer.

"Are you going to get off me?" Mikey asked.

"Nah.....I'm Swift" Swift said, being star struck that he was finally talking to Mikey and touching him.

"Uh, I'm Mikey...." Mikey responded and tried to push Swift off. But he wasn't moving.

"Dude get off" Mikey said in a serious tone.

"What cha going to do if I don't?" Swift asked while folding his arms. So with his hands being behind Mikeys head and his face close to his.

"I'm going to force you off!" Mikey yelled and kept trying to push him off but failed.
Swift chuckled, and moved his body up Mikeys to re position himself.

"Careful, Mikey~ you may kiss me" Swift winked.
Mikey blushed and tried to think of a plan to get this weirdo off of him.

"Dude it's late, I have to go" Mikey told him
Swift stared at Mikey's neck and said nothing.

"Yo you okay?" Mikey asked.

"Just a little bite wouldn't hurt" Swift whispered.

"Bite!?" Mikey shrieked.
Swift showed his Fangs and went for Mikeys neck.
Mikey then screamed, he felt two sharp things go into his neck.

"I shouldn't have gone out here" Mikey whispered. Feeling the hot liquid pour from his neck.
Swift quickly stopped after hearing that. He closed up the wound and cleaned up the remaining blood. He got off of Mikey and carried him to the farm house.

"I'm sorry, Mikey. Forgive me" Swift said to the unconscious Turtle in his arms.

That was the last thing Mikey heard before falling asleep in the strangers arm.

Swift went inside and laid Mikey down on the couch and laid one of his books on his chest. He placed a blanket and couch pillow with Mikey, he decided to kiss the sleeping Mikeys cheek and locked the door. He climb through the window, closed it and jumped onto the roof. Getting ready to be on the look out incase anyone tried to hurt Mikey.