Chapter 27. Help

Mikey tried to reach towards his brothers hands as he fell off the building, too stunned to even move. He let out a silent scream, he felt like he was going in slow motion and thought Swift had lied to him. He let out a small smile as he saw his brothers face darken from the shadows and only have the light outline them.

"Help me.." Mikey said quietly.

He closed his eyes and waited for the impact.

Swift was walking around town until he heard someone scream his name. He felt his heart stop and knew it had to be Mikey.

"Mikey!" He yelled as he ran to the source as fast as he could. Jumping over things that were in his way while he felt his ears ring as he tried to hear where Mikey was. He kept running until he saw someone falling off a tall building, he saw that it was Mikey.

Raph didn't reach Mikey in time and he watched as his brother fell to his death. Donnie wouldn't let him go after Mikey.

"Donnie let go I need to save him!" Raph struggle against Donnie.

"It won't be a good idea Raph" Donnie said, his voice cracking.

Raph stopped struggling, he turned his head towards Casey, who stood there in silence.

"You..." Raph basically growled, almost impossible to understand.

"Hey now, I didn't mean to, he back away from me" Casey said, slowly walking backwards.

"YOU!" Raph yelled, he pushed Donnie off of him and ran at Casey, he punched Casey in the face as hard as he could.

"You pushed him off a ledge!? Because he wouldn't accept you!?" Raph yelled out as he tackled Casey and continued to punch him in the face. Each punch made a satisfying sound, but turned squishy when the blood started pouring from Casey's nose. Some of blood laced Raphs front shell and face.

Leo walked over, giving Casey a death stare, he gestured Raph to move to the side.

Raph slowed down and nodded, he stood up and went to the right of Casey.

Leo was on the left and they both took turns kicking Casey in the stomach and the face.

Swift panicked as he saw Mikey falling. He quickly looked around and climbed up the fire escape from the side, he pushed off it and caught Mikey in the air, holding him in a bridle style. He took a breath as he forced himself to turn around before slamming into a nearby building.

He slid down the building making sure Mikey didn't fall until he reached the ground.

He checked Mikey for injuries to see if he was awake.

He saw Mikeys eyes squint open and looked in his eyes.

"You came.." Mikey said with a shaky smile.

"Of course" Swift said and hugged Mikey. "Who did this?" He asked.

"Casey" Mikey said as he hugged Swift back.

Swifts puplis turned to slits but back to circles as he looked at Mikeys face.

Swift stood up, still holding Mikey in the same position. He made his way back to the top of the building and saw the brothers beating Casey.

"Hey!" Swift called out.

Raph looked towards him in confusion.

"Who are you!?" Raph asked.

"Swift, Mikeys roommate" He responded and walk to the tall purple one.

"Hold him would ya?" Swift said, handing Mikey over to Donnie.

"And you two, move" Swift said in a dark voice towards Raph and Leo.

Raph was fuming and was going to refuse, until he saw the look in Swifts eyes. His puplis were slits, his skin looked paler and his fangs were showing a lot more than usual.

Raph gave one hard kick to Casey and went to over towards Donnie to check on Mikey. Leo looked at Swift, he gave him a nod.

Swift walked over to Casey and picked him up by the shirt collar.

"Why did you do it." Swift asked, walking towards the edge of the roof, holding him near it.

"The guys scared me, so I dropped him." Casey responded, grabbing Swifts arm.

"But why was he on the ledge in the first place" Swift smiled, holding Casey over the ledge now.

"So he wouldn't escape" Casey said, "please put me back".

Swift threw Casey on the roof top ground and walked over to him.

Casey groaned as he tried to sit up, only to have Swift bring his leg up and stomped on Casey's chest.

Casey got the air knocked out of him, he gasped and coughed as he clenched his chest.

Swift brought his leg up and stomped on Casey's side.

Casey responded the same way again.

"Now why did you do it" Swift asked, "what did Mikey ever do to you?"

Swift got down and rolled Casey back on his back. And did several punches to Casey's face.

"Because I love him. You wouldn't  know that feeling if it hit you in the face!" Casey yelled as he kicked Swift as he gripped Swifts arm.

Swift looked down in pity.

"I've never known actual love until I've met Mikey. And I won't let someone like you hurt him" Swift said, he kept punching Casey.

Casey was struggling to breath at this point, his face was bloody, he eyes were swollen, and his mouth was busted up.

The grip he had Swifts arm was loose and Casey stopped moving, the only sign he was alive was the his chest slowly moving up and down.

Mikey watched as this happened and felt bad for Casey. Not bad enough to be sad about him getting beat, but sad that he is on the brink of death in front of him.

"We have to take him to a hospital.." Mikey said to Donnie.

Donnie looked confused at first, looking towards Casey then back to Mikey. He gave a slient nod and talked to Leo and Raph.

"Mikey said we need to take Casey to a hospital"

"What!? Why!?" Raph loudly.

Swift walked over, already knowing the conversation that was taking place.

"Please guys? You can't leave him like that!" Mikey said quickly, looking at Casey but made no movements towards him.

Raph looked between Casey and Mikey, breathing heavily with rage, his fists clenched but calmed down when he saw the look in Mikeys eyes.

"I...I can't say no to my little brother.." Raph said.

"Swift, can you take him to the hospital since you move quicker?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not putting him down gently" Swift respond, walking over to Casey, picking him up and slung him over his shoulder.

Mikey told Swift that they were heading back to the lair and meet them there.

Swift nodded and headed off and so did the others.