Chapter 6. The Diary

Raph started to read the first ever entry in his brothers book of secrets.
"Hi, um book. Let's get to know each other. And just in case I ever forget my memories and I need to remember.
My name is Michelangelo Hamato. Weird name I know, but I go by Mikey to be fair. I am a mutant Turtle and I'm 15! I have three older brothers Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello. Blue, Red, purple and I'm orange. Splinter our Dad and Ninja Master is letting us go up to the surface for the first time! Or second time? I don't know dude. The adventures are going to be exciting hopefully we'll be okay by 16 right. Anyways book I gotta go I hear Raph coming, and that's not good. Peace"

"Our first time going up onto the surface? That was well over a year ago" Donnie Stated.

"Next page Raph" Leo told him.
Raph nodded and flipped the page.
"Hey again, it's been a few days but I kind of wanted to vent real quick, and you're probably the only one who will listen fully.
I'm the fun one, the one with the best personality and to make everyone smile! I'm a party dude, but I'm also called useless and an idiot. I keep messing up the missions and failing at practice. Everyone gets mad at my pranks and Raph tries to hurt me. Scratch that he does hurt me! I have the bruises to prove it. I just want to be useful."

"Raph are you serious" Leo said while smacking him on the back of the head.

"Ow! I beat him up in front of you before how come your just now hitting me!" Raph yelled.

"Be quite!" Leo told him.
Raph flipped some pages, landing on page 48.

"Mikey here, we befriened a new human. His name is Casey-" Raph began.

"He has a page about me?" Casey smiled.
Raph glared at him and kept reading.

"-Jones. He wears this creepy hockey mask when fighting and uses a hockey stick. Reminds me of Donnies weapon. Anywho he has black hair and missing a tooth. His appearance reminds me of Donnie if he was a human, Donnie would maybe be a bit more put together.
No wonder why April likes both of them. April is for a different topic." The page ended without saying good bye at all.

Casey and Donnie quickly looked at each other, see the Similarities between both of them. They both made a throwing up face.

"Skip to the last three pages" Leo told Raph while shaking his shoulder.
Raph rolled his eyes and flipped to the last pages.
"Hello,
I am planning on running away, in 3 days when the dudes are asleep. I can't handle it anymore, them saying I'm useless and how I can't do anything right unless we're in a confusing world that they can't understand! But I rather stay in my room most days. Reading about Vampires, God their so cool! Not when Raph was one though he looked weird. I want to meet a real Vampire, one that has been alive for hundreds of years. I got a lot of movies and books about it. But the dudes wouldn't understand. No matter though they won't find out." Raph read aloud.

"He likes Vampires?" Leo question.

"Which is weird since Vampires don't actually exist since the human body probably couldn't live for more then hundreds of years. But if a mutant turn into one, they could be a vampire by someone who was one" Donnie told everyone while bring up his hand to his chin.

Raph went to the next page.
"My brothers are unconscious. If I didn't do what I always did they would be fine! And then I could leave. But no, their all in the Lab, unconscious. We all been through much, me being 'weird' in battle shouldn't have distracted them.....

April called, she was agreeing with the dudes how I'm not helpful and some other things. I told her she couldn't be here when I'm here. She is so weird and annoying. She has to be more annoying then me. And to think I had feelings for her years ago, even before we met her I saw her around. But it's different Donnie likes her and I hate her. Seeing her on the TV as a kid was cool but now....

Casey's here, he seems kind of clingy. I have no idea why though.
He was on my lap, trying to wake me up. Technically he fell but still. He was sitting on my front shell and was putting pressure on a bruise I had underneath,
I thought that I'm into girls though. But seeing the Vampires actors on screen and some dudes on TV kind of changed that. I think I'm Bi but I have no idea, or no idea how the bros will react. Maybe if Casey was a Vampire I would consider it."

"So I just have to be a vampire and he will accept me!" Casey said while hope in his voice.

"Yeah no" Raph told him.
"He liked April!?" Donnie yelled, he grabbed the book from Raph and kept reading over and over that line.

"That is surprising news" Leo said, looking stunned.
"Last page" Donnie said.
"Hi Diary, so I'm running away tonight! The bros are awake and I don't have to worry about them anymore, Casey is helping me escape by distracting Leo and I can sneak on the roof. I grabbed everything I will need, I'm going to take the tracker out of my phone when I'm on the Roof. Bye" Donnie read.

"Well this will be difficult when we try and find him now!" Raph stormed around the roof.
"Is it even a good idea to go look for him?" Casey asked.

"I thought you liked him why wouldn't you wanted to go look for him" Leo said.

"But it will make him not want to come back here" Casey said.

When everyone was thinking and going over more pages in the diary.
And then Donnies phone began to ring.
"It's April." Donnie said while looking up at Casey.