Chapter 10. Bets and deals

It was still morning in the New York area, Swift was making his way into the city, staying towards the shadows and going behind buildings to not be seen.  

"Having a day walker ring is only good when you're human or around people who know your secret" Swift said under his breath.

Mad that he did all the work just to stay hidden. When he was walking to the sewer lid but he saw a guy standing in front of it. He looked odd, wearing all black and was wearing a white bandanna around his head. Swift recognized him, it was Casey Jones. The guy that confessed to Mikey, and Swift already hated him for that. He wanted to kill him, but he just stared at him debating whether to go up to him or stay where he was. 

After thinking for a bit he decided to go up to him.

"Hey there"  Swift greeted.

"Woah! Yo, who are you!?" Casey jumped back.

"I'm the person who is debating your death" Swift laughed.

"I will fight you!" Casey yelled, he looked to his left and grabbed a metal pipe. He threw it at Swift, but Swift stepped to the left, letting the pipe fly past his head and walked towards Casey. Casey ran at Swift and threw a punch. He landed it at Swift's cheek.

Swift didn't even flinch. Casey's eyes widen and he tried to punch him again, same outcome.

"What are you..." Casey questioned.

"Do you really want to know?" Swift asked, while putting his head to the side.

"Kind of.... but why are going after me?" Casey asked. By keeping his hands up.

"Because you said 'I love you' to Mikey!" Swift yelled. He lunged at Casey and started to punch Casey.

"So what if I did!? Have you ever met the dude?"Casey yelled, while trying to get out from under Swift and tried to fight back.

"No, but I love him. You don't even hang out with him" Swift said while landing a punch right into Casey's nose.

"Ow!" Casey whined. "Why don't we just talk to each other and talk about this!?"

"Fine, go ahead. Talk" Swift said while standing up.

"I love Mikey because we share similar personalities and interests." Casey told him while whipping the blood off his face.

"I've been around Mikey for years, I know everything about him. I know if I talked to him we will get along" Swift admitted.

"Then why haven't you? And that's a little creepy" Casey asked.

"I got a good reason, but I wasn't able to, I have some problems with me. And I just want to be with him" Swift told him while digging into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and handed it over to Casey.  Casey took it and started to dab his face.

"How about a bet or a deal. Who ever can get Mikey to date him first wins, and who ever loses will do whatever the winner says" Casey smirked.

"Challenge accepted, but let's make this fair, you tell me what you know what the other turtles are saying about Mikey and I will tell you what I am" Swift suggested.

"How is that fair?" Casey questioned.

"Because you will know what I am and I don't have to sneak down there some time and find out for myself." Swift said while shrugging.

"Fine" Casey held out his hand and Swift took it. They shook their hands and walked to the nearby alley.

"Leo and Donnie are trying to find out where Mikey is and Raph is questioning his life. I also been told that April came by and told everyone they should go to the farm house in 2 days" Casey said while holding the handkerchief to his bleeding nose. 

"Heck, okay let me tell your a secret before I tell you the other thing, but I need to whisper it." Swift quickly said. He grabbed Casey's hand and tugged him down and whispered.

"Mikey is at the farm house right now" 

"What!?" Casey whispered shout.

"Exactly, but now for my secret and end of the deal" Swift told him and let go of Casey's hand.

"I am a Vampire, hints why you can't hurt me and," Swift said and open his mouth and let his fangs out and closed his mouth. "I have fangs"

Casey was stunned. He wasn't expecting to hear that.

"A Vampire turtle?" Casey said quietly.

"Yeah" Swift smiled.

"Well at least I finally met a real one" Casey said.

"Alright, the deal is on. I will see you some other time, but I have to go warn Mikey somehow" Swift told him and turned around.

Casey stared at the back of Swifts head and then at the lid of the sewer. He opened it and climb down the ladder, and shut the lid. He walked down the tunnels while coughed up some blood that came from his nose.

"Yuck" He gagged.

He walked in the lair and saw Raph on the couch reading his comic book, Leo in front of the Tv and Donnie was next to Leo.

"Heyy guys" Casey greeted.

"Yo, what happen to your face? It looks more ugly then usual" Raph joked.

"Still as green and short as ever" Casey said back and smirked.

"Why are you bleeding?" Donnie question while walking up to him.

"Just got into little fight nothing for you to worry about' Casey told him.

"If you say so, but you have a black eye, and bruises on your face" Donnie pointed out.

"I said it's nothing to worry about" Casey said with an attitude.

"No reason to be a snarky mc snarky sen, it won't make you prettier with that ugly smug" Raph said while putting his comic book down and smirked.

Casey glared and look towards Leo.

"April said you guys were going to the farm house in a few days right?" He questioned the leader of the brothers.

"Yeah, by fighting with us about it for almost 20 minutes. I can't believe she said those things about Mikey and expects us to hang out with her" Leo spoke without looking from the TV.

"You don't wanted to hang out with me?....." A sad female voice said from behind Casey.

They all looked over and at the orange hair girl. 

"You got a hearing problem or something?" Casey glared.

"Maybe! I thought I heard Leo say you guys didn't want to hang out with me!" April laughed and went to hug Casey.

"Oh look your hearing is great. We don't want to hang out with you" Casey mocked Aprils laugh and pushed her away.

"But why!? I'm a great friend and a great person" April threw her hands out to her sides and looked up at Casey.

"You're as great as a basic girl can be" Raph said.

"Oh be quiet Raph! You're always yelling, I'm surprised no one loss their hearing" April said back.

"You really want to try me April! You're half of the reason Mikey isn't here anymore! With your fake concern when we told you" Raph yelled while standing up and stomped towards her.

April grabbed Donnies arm.

Donnie looked at her and turned his head to the side and pushed her towards Raph.

"I will end you" Raph threaten.