Chapter 19. A short talk

After a few weeks on being on bed rest Mikeys injuries started to heal enough were he could walk around. Being excited to see the outside world again Mikey quickly, but carefully changed out of his dressing gown and changed into a sweater and sport shorts.

"Just because I'm a turtle with a shell doesn't mean I can't be comfortable". Mikey said aloud as he walked to the door of his room and down the hallways, waving to the nurses and doctors until a familiar nurse stopped him.

"Mikey! Good to see you up and about, you know Rebel should be awake right now, why don't you go say hi" It was his Nurse that checked on him. She gave him Rebels room number and he was on his way to congratulate him on the fight, even though Mikey was the victorious one.
After walking for a while He finally made it to Rebels room, he did a slight knock on the door and he heard him said
"Come in".
Mikey opened the door with a smile.
"Hey opponent" Mikey greeted as he closed the door and walked to the side of the bed.

"Hey you" Rebel responded, not exactly realizing who it was but didn't want to come off as rude.

"You put up quite a fight against me" Mikey laughed.

"Oh crap" Rebel thought as he immediately sat up but regretted it and came crashing down on his pillow. Even with the super healing he was quite sore.

"Careful dude, you could re-open a scar" Mikey warned him.

"Anywho I met your brother the other day' Mikey told him.

'He met Swift again?' Rebel thought to himself and he eyes slightly widen.

"Was he being weird to you, I can beat him up if you want, Swift is weird like that" Rebel said while glancing to his window.

"Swift? No M.C." Mikey responded with a question looked.

"Oh! That brother, I mean the offer is still on the table" Rebel chuckled.

Mikey did a slight laugh and he followed Rebels previously glance to the window.

"You know you kind of look like my brother, but taller and more muscled" Mikey said while looking Rebel over comparing small details to Raph.

"So you have brothers as well?" Rebel asked, already knowing the answer but didn't want to seem creepy or blow his cover.

"Yeah so tell me more about the Swift dude." Mikey asked, finding a chair and dragging it over to his pervious spot and sat down, leaning forward in the process.

"Oh I don't know, he isn't that interesting in general" Rebel said, trying to avoid talking about Swift.
"You have brothers, I have brothers, and I want to know about them." Mikey told him.

"Well I mean he's the oldest, then me, Ghost and MC." Rebel told him. Still trying to avoid the conversation or trying to drag it out.

"Cool, now more details dude" Mikey said in a somewhat serious tone.

Rebel sighed and began explaining.

"Let's see..."