Chapter 37. Ringing

Mikey was in his room putting on his tux, looking at himself in the mirror and smiling. He made sure nothing was wrong with the outfit before he put on some accessories, like a red rose in his chest pocket and a lighter orange bandana. A knocked came from his door,

Mikey walked to the door and pulled it opened,

"Hey guys!" Mikey said cheerfully as he let his brothers into his room.

Leo gave Mikey a hug and looked at him.

"Splinter would be so proud" Leo said then patted Mikeys head.

Mikey let out a sad smile and hugged his older brother. He let go of Leo and felt Raphs arm around his shoulders,

"I gotta say little brother, you look decent in a tux" Raph said with a smile.

Donnie looked Raph up and down, crossed his arms and turn toward Mikey.

"He was crying in the tank all the way here" Donnie said with a laugh.

Raph took his arm off Mikey and put his fist towards Donnie.

"Not true at all!" He yelled quickly.

Donnie pointed Raph towards the mirror, "You're crying again Raphael" Donnie teased.

Raph quickly wiped his face then tackled Donnie and they started to rough house.

Leo cried as well as he hugged Mikey tightly.

"My baby brother is getting married!" Leo cried loudly and he tighten his grip.

Mikey patted Leo's back gently as he struggled to breath.

"Leo, you're choking me!" Mikey squeezed out the words.

Leo let go and apologized.

Raph and Donnie got up from the floor and stood next to Leo.

"Are you sure you even want to marry this guy?" Raph asked, but earning a quick smack to the back of the head by Leo.

"Ow!" Raph said as he glared at Leo.

Mikey smiled, "yes, I love him he loves me and we are planning on forever" he responded.

Raph accepted the answer.

Mikeys eyes shifted over to the nearby clock.

"You guys need to get ready because you three are apart of my groomsman, the others should be here soon" Mikey said as he pushed the boys to the closet and gave them their tuxs.

The other groomsman knocked on the door. Mikey let them in and pushed them to the closet as well.

Mikey looked over each person to make sure they looked ready.

"Looking good Leatherhead, Mondo, Napoleon, Leo, Donnie and Raph" Mikey said and quickly ran to his dresses to grab a camera and took multiple pictures of them.

Having them do multiple poses and funny faces. Mikey did minor adjustments to his outfit and they all left to go to the alter.

The groomsman all walked down the aisle and the everyone stood up. Mikey was handed his bouquet of flowers and he smiled. He took a deep breath as the music started to play, he could feel the eyes on him as he locked eyes with Swift. He went up the small steps and stood next to Swift.

The minister looked around. "Now I know not everyone here is catholic but this it technically the default wedding vows and announcement. Let's get started".

Then the minister started to speak,

"Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness a sacred ceremony: the union of Michelangelo and Swift. With great reverence, we come together to celebrate the love and devotion shared by these two children of God or the Kraang that stand before us. We are especially blessed to be joined today by family and friends. The Groom and Groom are honored you could be here to participate in this important occasion.