Chapter 2. The Thoughts

After a few hours, Mikey woke up from his nap.

"God how long has it been?" Mikey questioned aloud. He got up from the couch but also triped, over a pillow on the floor, his leg is still sore and probably sprained. He made his way to the lab to see them sleeping peacefully and their monitor going normal, but then the phone started ringing. Mikey cough to make his voice sound better, since it was mostly dry.

He walked around the table and reached for the phone, he grabbed it and press accept.

"Hey Donnie it's April!" The female voice said with Glee.

"Sorry April but this is Mikey" He  told her while sitting down in Don's chair.

"Oh, is he there? Is he okay?" She questioned.

'Doesn't even say Hi to me' Mikey mentally groaned, he turned towards Don's bed.

'She never shows interest in him unless Casey is ignoring her. I rather not have him worry....'I mentally said.

"Hello?" April questioned.

Mikey cleared his throat quickly.

"Don't worry dudette! He's fine! He's just asleep at the moment, anyways why are you calling in the first place?" Mikey asked.

"I wanted to see if he wanted to hang out" She said.

"Well I'll tell him you called" Mikey said.

"Okay bye!" She said.

He went to go press the end call button until she started speaking again.

"Why is Mikey answering Don's phone? God Donnie was right, Mikey is annoying and so useless"
His eyes widen as he heard her spoke more.

"No wonder Raph hits him, maybe I could do that too. Raph said that Mikey is in the way all the time and that he rather push him out of the way" April complained.

Mikey pressed the mute button,  and tears started to fall again.

'Why am I crying? It's because I just found out that my bros hate me, and April of all people is agreeing with them' Mikey sobbed to himself.

"Then there's Leo, I feel so bad for him having to look after Mikey. Mikey teasing him for his show and interrupting the Patrols and meditation. In my opinion Mikey is the reason that Splinter is dead." April spoke coldly.

"No...that's it" Mikey said quietly.

He pressed the unmute button and just started talking.
"April, out of all people maybe you should understand! You make everything about you, 'Oh I'm part krang, oh my dad got turned into a bat and now I can't face him, oh I can't keep up with everyone since I'm so slow' I can't believe you say I'm useless! And maybe you're right, maybe I'm a loser who can't do anything, someone who should disappear. And it's not like you did anything for Splinter" Mikey was crying at this point.

"Mikey I didn't mean it...." She said while her voice hitched.

"You lair! I thought we were friends, I deserve to cry not you! You thought you ended the call and immediately started talking about me" He snakred at her.

"Don't come here again, unless I'm gone!" Mikey yelled towards the phone.
He pressed the end call and made sure it actually did it this time.

"I can't believe this! They all hate me" Mikey yelled while throwing the phone towards the wall.

"Yo dudes! You here!?" Mikey heard someone yell from the living room.

"Is that casey?" He question.
Mikey got up and went to the door. He pushed it open and to see Casey there.
"Sup dude!" Mikey greeted him.
He closed the door and walked up to him.