Chapter 3. Casey Jones

Casey woke up before Mikey that morning, with Mikey it was like he lost all sense of time. He grabbed his phone and turn it on.

"1:30pm?" Casey mumbled. He sat up at looked at Mikey. He smiled and went to go pat his head.
Casey had to say that he liked hanging out with Raph since they were similar and liked fighting. But with Mikey, it was unpredictable, and almost always fun. After staring at Mikey for a few minutes he got up and went to the bathroom.
He hadn't showered for a few days and being in a sewer didn't help. So he locked the door and got undressed. He got in the shower and started to wash himself. Since the turtles didn't have a hair, for obvious reasons. Except for Splinter, and he wasn't here any more. So he grabbed Splinters shampoo and conditioner washed his hair with it, because Splinter always looked shiny.

'Kind feels like he's with me, but I needed something to wash my hair with. Sorry Splinter' Casey said in his head and shivered.

After washing himself for a good amount of time he got out and started to dry himself off.

"I should really keep a toothbrush here" Casey laughed to himself.
He put on the bottom of his outfit, and put the towel on his head. He basically scrubbed his hair with the towel, when he went to hang it up. Water was still dripping for the tip of his hair. He ran his fingers though it and shook his hair.
He grabbed his shirt and put it on.
Now he didn't smell half as bad as before. He went out to the living room and looked around.

"The dudes must not be awake yet..." He said aloud. He walked to the Lab door and opened it. He walked in and look at the bed. They were moving in their sleep!

"Oh man!" Casey whispered shout.
He was praying they wouldn't wake up. He wanted to hang out with Mikey more, he didn't want Mikey to leave when they woke up. When he was pacing the room, the guys stopped moving. Their faces were in pain though.
Casey sighed, but laughed. Thanking who ever stopped them from waking up.
He walked out and closed the door. His stomach starting growl, begging for food. And walked to the kitchen and went towards the fridge and open it.

"I could make eggs and toast..." He thought about it. He nodded to himself and got right to work.
He grabbed a pan from the cabinet and put button on the pan to grease it. He cracked a few eggs on the pan and waited for them to cook underneath. He grabbed some bread and put them into the toaster.

Once he was done with the food.

Casey walked to Mikeys room and open the door.
"Mikeyyyyy" Casey said.
Mikey didn't wake up. Casey moved towards him and poked his face.
"Mikey I made food" Casey said louder.
Mikey grumble and turned over.
Casey stood up on the bed and stood over Mikey.

"Come on dude wake up!" Casey rolled his eyes while saying this.
"No" Mikey finally said and covered his face with a blanket.
Casey then started to jump on the bed. Not full on jumping but moving the the mattress down and up.
Mikey starting bouncing with the mattress.
"Ah! Alright alright I'm up!" Mikey yelled.
"Good now come eat" Casey told him.
"Get off me first dude" Mikey said while sitting up.
Casey looked down to see that he had fallen on Mikey so he was sitting on him.
"You good man?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah! Yeah sorry" Casey said, and started to get off him.
'His shell feels so weird'Casey mentally said. He finally got off Mikey and they both went to the kitchen to eat the food.

"Are the dudes awake?" Mikey asked while stuffing the eggs in his mouth.
"They uhhh...showed some signs of walking up earlier." Casey admitted.

"Great, they should be awake by tomorrow then and I can finally leave" Mikey smiled while saying this.
"Yeah..." Casey responded.
"Dude you don't look too good, what's wrong?" Mikey asked while picking up both their plates when they finished their food.
"When you run away I'm going to be lonely, sure hanging out with Raph is great and all. He's just not fun. Maybe during fighting but not in general" Casey told the orange turtle.
"Don't worry dude, look I'm planning on taking the tracker off my phone, so Donnie can't find me and we can still talk" Mikey said while putting the plates in the sink.
Casey smiled at that.