Chapter 5. Noticing

It was starting to become night in New York, the Sewers were darker though. Raphael wanted to go talk to Mikey, and wanted to know why he would distract Leo in battle. Raph stopped punching his punching bag. And looked at his fist. Even though his skin is a dark green you could see his fist turing red. He shook it off and opened his door and started to walk down the hallway. He was trying to control his temper as he kept getting closer to his youngest brother's room. He knocked on the door and waited.

"Mikey! Opened the door, we need to talk!" Raph was saying aggressively through his smile.
He waited for a few seconds but he heard no noise from the room behind the door.

"I'm not playing around Mikey!" Raph yelled.
Yet the door didn't opened.
Raph banged on the door.

"Come on!" Raph was trying to keep his voice down but it wasn't working.

He heard a door in the living room open and he saw Leo coming towards him was the side of his eyes.

"What are you doing!? You're going to break the door!" Leo yelled at Raph, and went to grab Raphs arm to force his arm down.

"Leave me alone Leo! I need to know why he decided to distract you which distracted me!" Raph pulled his arms out of Leo's grasp.

"Well yelling isn't going to solve anything!" Leo said loudly.

"What's with all the commotion! I am trying to work!" Donnie yelled, while holding a plastic card.

"Mikey won't come out of his room!" Raph yelled and went back to banging on the door.
Donnie walked up to the door and pushed Raph out of the way.

"Let me do it then" Donnie told him and shoved the card in the door.

"What are you doing?" Leo asked.

"I'm using the card to force slide the lock open" Donnie explained. Wiggling the Card all around the lock.

Click

The door unlocked and Donnie grabbed a hold of the handle and opened the door. He smiled and then smirk at Raph.
Raph rolled his eyes and went into the room.
He went up to the bed and pulled the covers away to find a empty room.
Not seeing Mikey anywhere Leo ran to the bathroom to find that empty as well.

"He's not here!?" Raph yelled. Moving and throwing things to find any secrets in the room. But found nothing, now the room is thrash and Mikey is missing.

"Wait...Casey said that Mikey was asleep, and he left so quickly. He might have something to do about this." Leo said to Donnie and Raph.
Donnie grabbed his Phone from his belt and quickly dialed Casey's number.
He rang for a few minutes and then it was accepted.

"Hello?...." A tired voice answer.

"Casey! Do you know where Mikey is?" Donnie asked.

"Mikey...." Casey said quietly, and the tears started pour out of his eyes.
He was still on the roof and the streets were super busy, the horns and yelling were heard from the other side of the phone.
Donnie put the phone on speaker, hearing the cars and people.

"Are you outside?" Leo asked.

"Yeah" Casey's voice hitched.

"Are you....crying?" Leo asked again. Confused on why he would be crying over Mikey.

"I'm sorry" Casey told him.

"Why would you be sorry!?" Raph yelled. "Spit it out already Jones!"

"I couldn't stop him from leaving, I even confessed. But it still didn't work" Casey admitted.

"What do you mean confessed?" Donnie asked.

"Come to the roof of the building across from the sewers. We can talk there" Casey told him and Ended the call.

Raph, Leo, and Donnie all nodded together and ran to the living to leave the sewers, but being careful of their injuries.

"We shouldn't be moving around this much since we just woke up a while ago, we could damage ourselves again." Donnie warn the other two.

"Yeah, but Mikey is gone" Leo said.
Donnie had a sad look in his eyes and turn his head forwards. They all kept running trying to get the ladder as fast as they could. Once they finally reached to the ladder and they started to climb up, some fighting started but was quickly shut down by Leo.

"It must this building" Donnie spoke while looking at the building in front of them.

"Obviously brain-e-ack" Raph said and started to climb the fire escapes.
Leo patted Don's head and smile, and followed Raphs lead, and then Don did the same.
They were able to climb to the top in one piece, they saw Casey sitting on the edge of the building, where he kissed Mikey for the first time.

"Casey! You gotta explain where Mikey is!" Raph yelled while stomping towards him.
Casey stood up, carefully, and turned around. Raph stomped a few feet away from him.
Casey walked away from the ledge and stood in front of the 3 Turtle brothers.

"He ran away, somewhere far away" Casey told them, while avoiding eye contact.

"What do you mean by he ran away?" Leo asked.

"What's not to understand, he ran away, found out you three and April hate him. And he ran away from me....and left me here. I can't leave this spot...." Casey said, and sat back down.

"Hate him? We just find him annoying sometimes" Raph said, with no shame.

"Why can't you leave this spot?" Donnie asked. He didn't like Casey because he tried to steal April but he need to know.

"I kind of did something, out of confusion and determination" Casey admitted.

"Did what" Raph said while starting to grind his teeth together.

"I may of kissed him, but I can't leave this spot. I want to see if he will come back. He didn't reject me but didn't accept me." Casey told them while staring at the near by wall.

"You kissed my brother!?"Donnie shrieked.

Casey covered his ears, and his eyes.

"I thought that idiot was into girls?" Raph questioned.

"I mean he did like that space chick and goth witch" Raph said.

"His diary! He can read his Diary!" Donnie suddenly said.

"Should we? Where would he even put it?" Leo said while looking at Donnie.

Casey held up a brown book,
"It fell put of his bag when he jump to the other buildings" Caseu said and threw it to Leo.

"Let's reads some of the entries!" Raph laughed. He grabbed the book and flipped to the first page and started to read.