Chapter 30. Love bite

Swift is in his room preparing for that nights event. He was finally going to ask Mikey to be partners with him and turn him into a vampire to spend forever with him.

Swift was putting on the outfit that Mikey saw in the tapes. He looked over his outfit and at the time. The sunset should be showing up around 9 ish and it was currently 7. His brothers were keeping Mikey busy in town and showing him the ways of being a vampire for fun.

Swift left his room and then the house. He went into the woods and made his way into the clearing. The sunset should glow around the trees, the wind should be calm today and he got the area ready. He made sure any loose branches and leaves on the ground where out of the way and nothing would cause any problems.

Swift smiled and walked back to the house to grab a bag and a bouquet of blood red roses, and some other things he would need. He went back to the clearing, he sat down the bag and the flowers on it, he open his book and practiced his lines. He recited them over and over until he could fully remember every line. He put the book into his inner shirt pocket, and pulled out his mirror. His mirror, like most modern ones, isn't lined with sliver, which was considered a pure metal. Which made Swift able to see his reflection,

"Sliver is pretty but such a hassle for Vampires" Swift muttered, remembering the burn he has on the back of his neck when he was first turned.

Swift checked his fangs, making sure they were clean and sharp. After checking, he smiled in a smug way. He cleared his voice and acted out the scene that would take place laughing at himself in the process.

He stopped when he heard his phone ring, he answered it.

"Hey Rebel, what's up?" Swift asked.

"Are you ready for him?" He asked.

Swift looked around, realizing the sun is setting and it was time.

"Yes! I'm turning my phone off so get here quickly!" Swift said and hung up the phone. He tossed it in his bag and held the bouquet and took deep breaths.

It wasn't long until he heard Mikey walking towards him.

"Swift?" Mikey questioned as he came into view.

When Swift saw Mikey he immediately forgot everything he prepared for.

"Hi Mikey" Swift stuttered.

"Swift? What's going on?" Mikey asked walking closer.

Swift handed the flowers to Mikey and smiled.

"Mikey I want to tell you something" He said.

Mikey smiled at the flowers and set them down carefully.

Swift took Mikeys hand and wrapped his other hand around Mikeys waist.

"Ever since I met you, you made my life more interesting and getting to know you better these past 2 years made be realize how much I care about you" Swift said and pulled Mikey closer.

He nervously laughed and said began his full confession.

"I want you to be mine forever, I want you to come to be for all your problems and turn to me for comfort. You're an warrior angel that graced the earth when you emerged from under. I want you to love me until the earth is no more, be the light to my eternal darkness and I will make sure you will shine brighter than the stars themself" Swift said, putting his face closer to Mikey.

"I will be your light if you be the person I rely on for my darkest times" Mikey smiled.

"Turned me into a vampire Swift" Mikey whispered.

Swift brought his mouth closer to Mikeys neck and sunk his teeth in. Mikeys eyes widen and he clenched his fist on Swifts clothes.

The sheer pain showed on Mikeys face as Swift held Mikey tighter until Mikey took his last alive breath. Mikey went limp in Swifts arms, Swift held Mikeys head and hand in his own hands and smiled as Mikey accepted his love.

Mikey laid lifeless for a few minutes until his eyes opened up.  The sun has almost completely set and he looked around, his eyes adjusting to his surroundings, he felt something on his hand and saw a ring that matched Swifts.

"Day walker ring, you can walk in the sun with the ring on so you don't burn" Swift said and help Mikey stand on his feet.

"I'm hungry..." Mikey mumbled.

Swift knelt on the ground and opened the bag, he brought out bags of blood and handed them to Mikey.

Mikey looked at it oddly and looked up at Swift.

Swift opened the bag and started to drink out of it.

Mikey did the same, choking down the blood but soon found it to be tasty.

Mikey hummed in satisfaction,

"So we are dating now?" Mikey asked.

"I assumed so" Swift said.

"You gave a really cheesy confession" Mikey laughed.

"And you responded in a cheesy way" Swift laughed back, sipping more of the blood bags and tossing more to Mikey.

"So, what do we do now?" Mikey asked, laying down on his back looking at the sky.

"Probably get rid of any sliver or pure metal in the house. Maybe change the house so we can sleep in the same room? Stock up on blood?" Swift suggested.

"Meat sound really good right now" Mikey said, feeling hungry.

"Rare I'm assuming?" Swift laughed.

"Uh yeah" Mikey said in a obvious  way and stood up.

"Let's try out your speed and hunting skills to catch meat then" Swift said and stood up as well.

They stretched and Swift started to run, Mikey started to run as well but soon found out he could move even faster then normal.

Mikeys eyes lit up as he heard Swift in the distance, and laughed like a child.

"WOO!" Mikey cheered and ran even faster until he heard a wild cow nearby. He plugged his ears and tackled it, stinking his teeth in the cow, drinking the blood and killed it.

With his strength he held the cow and ran back home to meet Swift. He threw the cow down and hugged Swift.

"This is amazing!" Mikey cheered and swung Swift in a circle.

He sat down Swift and then Swift kissed him.