Chapter 17. Fight not fight

Mikey watched the guy in front of him, he looked like his brother but different. This guy was taller, buffer, didn't really have a shell, a bandanna that covered his whole head. The Similarities was in the face, shell, and main colors.

Red and Dark Green.

"Who is Raph" The guy spoked, he didn't say it as a question though more like a confused statement in a way.

"Sorry, you look a lot like my brother..I'm Mikey" He greeted.
"I'm Rebel" Rebel greeted back.

About 10 minutes go by and everyone in town started to come into the stands and having their own conversations.
They stood silent it front of each other until the bell finally rung, to signal the fight has started.

    Mikey stood there looking at his opponent that look so much like his brother. He saw movement come from Rebels hands, it was clenching into a tight fist, his eyes darted towards Mikeys, making direct eye contact. Misery and rage danced in Rebels eyes, as he looked at Mikey's eyes. Mikey's eyes were scared and worried but were covered when he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows. Once they were opened again, confidence and pride shimmered in its place. Mikey fixed his footing, bending his knees slightly, having his right foot in front of his left, he put his arms up by his face and gave Rebel a slight smug look. Rebel bend his knees and started to run towards Mikey. It took Mikey a second to process what he did but quickly jumped up to avoid the running turtle. While he was in the air, Rebel slowed down a bit and quickly looked up only to be met with Mikey's foot. Mikey had kicked Rebel in the face and bend down to grab the back of Rebels bandanna, he held on tightly, knowing how he had to make this move quickly and has to go well. With the strength he had at that moment he pushed Rebel downwards. Rebel tried not to fall backwards and grabbed Mikey's ankle. Mikey decide that he needed to try his new trick now to get out of this situation. He took a deep breath and force himself to fall backwards, Rebels hands tugged downwards at the sudden weight making it easier for Mikey to land his hands safely. The back of Mikey's head was facing Rebels legs, he was basically in a handstand, but it made it so Mikey had a clear view where to land Rebel. Mikey held his breath and his palms started to sweat a bit, he forced his leg that Rebel was holding downwards, Mikey's knee nearly hit himself in the face but this move had Rebel go flying over, with a thud and a sucked in a breath Rebel landed on his back. Mikey rolled out of that area and jumped back up on his feet, Rebel was starting to stand up again, Mikey knew that to win, 3 things needed to happen.

Rebel started to run towards Mikey and threw a punch with his right fist, Mikey dodged it.

1.Rebel needed to surrender.

Mikey took a punch straight to the shoulder, he hissed in pain.

2. He needed to be out of bonds.

Mikey was able to land a hit to Rebels ribs. While Rebel punched Mikey in the stomach.

3.Or he needed to be knocked out.

Mikey did a high kick that hit Rebel right in the jaw, Rebel took a step backwards and Mikey's eyes started to dart around to see where he could hit next. Mikey brought his leg down to level with his waist, his leg was still bent and kicked Rebel in the stomach. To finish it off, he hooked Rebels left leg with his own and pulled towards himself Making Rebel fall back onto his back. Mikey straddled Rebels stomach and began to hit Rebel in the shoulders and face. Rebel brought his right fist up and landed it on Mikey's chest. Mikey closed his left eye and coughed up a small amount of blood. But he can't let this position go, he needed to win this. Mikey had a great idea, a painful one for Rebel but a great one for Mikey. He stood up and quickly got in front of Rebels legs, they were opened enough for one good hit. Mikey brought up his foot and slammed his heel where the sun doesn't shine.

Rebel yelled out in pain as his hands went to cover that area and rolled onto his side.

Mikey was breathing heavy and a wave of pain went straight to his face. Mikey yelped and his hands flew to the source of pain. His nose was broken and he gasp.

He looked down a Rebel, as he clumsily started to stand up, his face was bloody, something on him had to be broken. His breath was shaky, and his eyes were half closed.

"You don't look so good" Mikey chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" Rebel said in a raspy voice, he was only a few inches away from Mikey, Rebel brought up his leg and did a powerful kick right to Mikey's stomach. Causing Mikey to go flying backwards, until he bounced on something rough and fell face first into the floor. Mikey coughed up more blood, and gasped for air, the pain in his nose got worse, to the point it wasn't noticeable, he looked back and saw that he bounced on the boundaries border. He was nearly out of bounds. Mikey crawled forwards, trying to keep his eyes on Rebel. Rebel had fell to his knees and was in visible pain.

"One blow to the head, and it's over" Mikey whispered, until he saw some of the wounds on Rebel starting to heal, the wounds being a bright pink as the skin was forming over them.

"What?" Mikey question through a breath and his eyes widen in confusion.

Despite the pain Mikey was in he stood up and limped towards Rebel, he got closer and held out a hand to Rebel and did a weak smile. Rebel grabbed Mikey's hand but it seems like they both have different plans then to help each other. Rebel yanked Mikey forwards but Mikey punched Rebel right in his forehead. Rebel let go of Mikey's hand and stood still, but then he fall forwards and didn't move. Mikey checked his pulse; he was still, just knocked out. Mikey clenched his fist and held it in the air.

People around them started to cheer, they were so quite the whole time that Mikey forgot they were even there in the first place.

"AND THE WINNER IS THE NEWCOMER, MIKEY!" The speakers yelled out Mikey's victory.

Mikey was smiling but his vision started to blur and his hearing started to ring louder. 

"What is going on...." Mikey whispered, and he fell over landing on his right side.....