Chapter 26. Just a chat

Casey decided to bring Mikey on the top side to talk, leading him up to the roof where they last saw each other, and where Casey confessed. Casey felt nervous being alone with Mikey and was slightly blushing when looking at him.

But Mikey recognized the spot immediately, he looked towards Casey, questioning if talking to him was even worth it. He tried to stand far away from Casey, putting his hands in his jeans and gave him a hard stare.

"Why are we here Casey?" Mikey asked, trying his best to push away the bad feelings that were brewing inside him.

"I just wanted to bring back the good memories of us" Casey said with a little smile of his face, looking towards the ground but turning his head to the side to face Mikey and looked up towards him, giving him soft eyes.

Mikey tried to hold back a laugh, and ran his hand from his face to the back of his head.

"Yeah...'good'" Mikey said in amusement.

"Why did you say it like that? You didn't have a good time with me?" Casey asked, looking at Mikey and walking towards him in a painfully slow pace. Trying to search Mikeys eyes for any other feelings instead of hate.

Mikey gave him a 'are-you-kidding' look. This time walking right up to him, doing his best to be intimidating.

"It was a nice time before you put me on a ledge, held me there and kissed me. I don't like you like that Casey Jones, and I don't think I ever will" Mikey said in a serious tone.

"Look, Mikey we have chemistry. Two goofballs, joking around going on missions, having the same interest it just felt right" Casey smiled, reaching for Mikeys shoulder.

Mikey flinched, a took a step backwards, immediately putting his hands up in defense.

"Oh, you're flinching by my touch? For what? All I did before was grab your shoulder when you grabbed mine first that day" Casey said, getting defensive and crossing his arms, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"You grabbed my shoulder while I was on a roof top ledge Casey!" Mikey said loudly, "A god for saking roof top ledge!"

"You didn't get hurt-" Casey went to say, to change Mikeys mind.

"Yes I did! You made me confused, I thought I was getting my life figured out and you came over and kissed me. I wasn't sure about my feelings towards men but you didn't make me feel better, I felt worse and violated. Because of you." Mikey said, his face feeling hot and he eyes started to sting with his salty tears, his hands shaking slightly.

Casey walked up to Mikey and went to hug him, but Mikey shoved him away.

"Don't touch me! I told you how I felt and you didn't listen, I can't believe you!" Mikey said loudly, making big gestures with his arms.

The air started to grow cold, their breath was seen, Mikey was starting to shake, he took his coat off his waist and put it on.

"Who's coat is that?" Casey asked, glaring at the coat.

"My roommates" Mikey said, hugging the coat around himself.

"Take it off" Casey said quietly, clenching his fists.

Mikey gave him a weird look.

"What?" Mikey said with a confused smile.

In the lair the brothers were worried, wondering what was taking them so long to come back.

"We should go kick Casey" Raph said, getting ready to leave.

"Mikey can handle himself" Leo said as his leg was shaking.

"No let's go listen to their conversation" Donnie said.

Leo thought for a moment then nodded.

The three of them left the lair and heard the voices of Mikey and Casey on the nearby building. They silently climbed the fire escape and peered over the ledge at them.

Casey's cheeks went pink,

"Take it off Mikey! He doesn't love you. You know that right? He just wants to kill you, he doesn't care about you. He's a monster" Casey yelled out.

Mikey froze.

"Him and I made a deal you know, and whoever gets you to love them wins" Casey admitted.

"No... he does care for me and he does love me. And he isn't a monster! I love him but it's not time yet." Mikey said, zipping up the coat.

Casey went red now, he grabbed Mikeys hands and pulled him towards himself. He unzipped Mikeys coat and forced it off, throwing it off the roof top.

"What the he-!" Mikey tried to yell as Casey put his own coat on Mikey. Forcing it close while Mikey shoved him away.

"Get this off me!" Mikey panicked as he took off the coat and threw it away.

"He wants your blood, you need to stay with me Mikey. I will care for you and protect you. We can be together" Casey said walking towards Mikey.

Mikey tried to go the other way, to get away from him just to be met with the ledge again, on the opposite side of the brothers, Casey holding onto Mikey.

Mikey started to panicked more, his eyes darting everywhere.

Raph eyes grew wide with rage and jumped onto the roof and ran towards Casey.

Donnie jumped up as well, he didn't run just yet because his mind was racing of different things that could happen.

Leo's mind went blank, he stepped onto the roof breathing heavily, his puplis seemed to go small and he walked towards Casey, then went into a full sprint.

"Casey!" Leo yelled, which caused Donnie and Raph to yell as well.

Mikey then thought opened his mouth and screamed.

"Swift!"

Casey panicked, hearing the brothers yell at him and Mikey screaming for the Vampire. He  let go of Mikey, causing him to fall of the ledge.

"Mikey!" Leo screamed and tried to reach him but it was too late.

Donnie didn't let Raph and Leo jump after Mikey because it would end badly for them.