Chapter 4. Finally leaving

Casey decided that before Mikeys leaves he's going to tell Leo a quick lie. Mikey agreed to him doing this and so Casey walked to the Dojo and opened the door. Leo was in the middle of the room mediating. Another idea stuck Casey, he quickly shut the door and ran back to Mikey.

"I'll distract Leo, and you make your escape, I want to meet you the roof building right across from the sewers opening though." Casey whispered to Mikey.

"Alright" Mikey whispered back.
Casey went back to the Dojo and just walked in.

"Hey Leo, how you doing?" Casey asked the closed eye Turtle.
Leo open his left eye and looked up at Casey.

"I'm doing fine, do you need something?"Leo asked.
Casey could hear Mikey walked across the living room. So if Casey can hear him so can Leo.

"Oh right, Mikey said he wanted to sleep, since it's been a tough 48 hours for him. And he asked not to be bothered for the rest of day and night." Casey told him. While raising his voice to cover Mikeys steps.

"But it's only 3:00PM right now?" Leo stated in a question type of way.

"Crazy I know, well I'm going to take my leave, so I'll see you guys some other time!" Casey said his good bye and walked out the door. Trying not to rush so he didn't give away his plan.

Mikey was waiting on the roof for Casey to arrive. Getting on the roof was a bit of a struggle, since he was holding a back pack.
He was sitting on the ground, and took his T-pod out and started to attempt to take the tracker out of it.
He watched Donnie make these in the tracking process and explained how the phone and still work without data which is amazing. And that he won't be able to track it without it. So they wouldn't be able to find him.

It took about 15 minutes to get it lose and to be careful of the other cords and wires around it. About 5 more minutes later he was able to take the tracker out. He let out a small victory and did a dance with it.

"Oh yeah! Who did it! Who took out the tracker! Mikey did, Booyakasha!!" Mikey cheered.

"You got the tracker out?" The familiar voice of Casey asked while he was climbing the fire escape.

"Yep, now I don't have to be worried about being followed by the dudes anymore and I can still talk to you and all my others friends" Mikey told him with a smile.

"Are you positive you still want to do this?" Casey asked while walking towards him.

"Yes! For the last time Yes, yes, Yes! I am leaving! I may be back in days, weeks, months, or a year" Mikey told Casey, while grabbing his shoulders shaking him back and fourth.

"I'm sorry" Casey told Mikey while grabbing his shoulders as well, closing the distance between them. Mikey tried to take his own hands off Casey but failed.

"Dude what the shell!?" Mikey yelled. He kept walking backwards but he was standing on the ledge, he was stuck. He couldn't go forwards since Casey was pressed up right against him, and he couldn't go backwards or he will fall and get injured, or die.

"Casey, what at you, hff!" Mikey was yelling but got cut off when Casey yanked his shoulders towards him and kissed him.
Mikey was stunned but he fought against him. He brought up his leg and slammed it in Casey's stomach. Casey fell on his back and looked up at the small Turtle.

"I'm sorry dude but, I don't.... I don't know how I feel about you....I have to go. I'll talk to you sometime, but just not soon" Mikey told him with a sad look.

Mikey jumped from roof top and roof top and headed towards were he thought no one will be.

"Mikey! I love you!" Casey yelled. He saw Mikey turn his head and gave him a small wave.

"Maybe I'll have a chance with him....hopefully no one else gets to him first" Casey said aloud. Thinking no one was near.

"What was he thinking doing that to me? I don't even like dudes! Well I don't think so... this is so confusing! Him and me are just friends!" Mikey talked go himself.

"Mikey.....you're so cute. But I wonder how your blood will taste" A mysterious voice said from the shadows.