Chapter 31. First Date

Mikey was in his room getting ready for his first date with Swift. His and Swifts room has merged at this point but the house changed its self, which made Mikey and Swift embarrassed when they first saw it. Even the house planned on getting them together.

Mikey button up his black shirt and put on orange jeans.

He looked at his outfit and smiled as he checked himself out.

"Man, my first date with a guy, vampire guy but same thing" Mikey mumbled to himself and showed his fangs to himself.

He put his finger against it and cut it opened.

He licked the small amount of blood and the wound healed up nicely.

The sky was lit up by the stars and the moon, it was also covered by clouds.

Mikey left his room and waited in the living room for Swift. He shortly walked out of the bathroom, white button up and blue jeans.

"Hey handsome" Swift grinned and held his hand out for Mikey and pulled him up.

"Hey yourself" Mikey said, embarrassed.

He held onto Swifts arm and they left the house.

"Where are we going?" Mikey asked, looking at Swift.

"Somewhere fun" Swift responded.

They continued to walk until they reached a hill, Swift quickly picked up Mikey and ran up the hill with him.

They reached the top of the cliff and there was a blanket and a romantic setting.

Swift sat Mikey down on the blanket and went into a basket and pulled out a single red rose and handed it to Mikey.

Mikey smiled and tucked it into his bandana.

"I wanted to show you something cool" Swift said and stood up.

He walked towards the edge of the cliff and turned towards Mikey. He let out a smile which turned to a smirk as he fell backwards off the cliff. Mikey panicked and crawled towards the edge and looked down.

A bat flew up in front of Mikey and squeaked.

"Swift?" Mikey questioned and went to pet the bat.

A puff of smoke appeared and the bat turned into Swift. Swift kissed Mikey and turned back into a bat and flew upwards.

Mikey tried to turn into a bat but failed. Swift flew back onto the cliff and turned back into his original form.

"To turn into a bat, you need to feel it, imagine yourself as a bat and flying. And then just leap, don't worry I'll catch you if you fall" Swift explained.

Mikey nodded and they both ran at the edge, Mikey taking deep breaths and jumped.

He thought real hard and heard a poof happened. He looked at his hands and saw claws, he squeaked and flew around.

"You did it!" Mikey heard.

"You're not squeaking?" Mikey questioned, looking at Swift.

"We can understand each other, non bats can't" Swift said.

"Woah" Mikey smiled.

They continue to fly through the clouds and doing tricks, changing in and out of bat form, doing cute things.

They even flew so high that the moon as right behind them. Swift told Mikey to stay there for a moment.

He quickly flew back to their area and grabbed his phone in his little hand and did his best to fly back to Mikey.

They flew a little higher and both turned into their original form and Swift took a few pictures, doing silly poses and they turned back, even got a bat picture. Mikey helped Swift bring the phone back to their little area, and turned back to their original form and laid down on their stomach.

"That was so cool!" Mikey smiled and laid on his arms, looking at Swift with soft eyes.

"You're a natural flyer" Swift said.

"Were you not?" Mikey asked, imagining it.

"It took me a while to learn how to change into a bat and fly" Swift admitted.

Mikey chuckled, and looked at the stars.

"I think we should go meet each others parents" Swift asked.

Mikey froze for a second and looked away.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I mean...we could see your parents grave? I would like to meet them.." Swift said quietly.

Mikey sat down and looked at Swift.

"Yeah... I wish you could've met Splinter though.. he was great dad" Mikey smiled.

Swift sat there and thought of a way to bring back Mikeys dad, at least for a day or two.

"Man, if my brothers and I could see him again, it would be a sob fest" Mikey laughed.

Swift nodded and sat up as well, he scooted over to Mikey and hugged him.

"Would you like to meet my family?" Swift asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice" Mikey smiled and hugged back.

They continue to sit there for a while and they even continue to fly around for a bit and joke together.

They kept going until they were tired, so they decided to back up and head back to their house and go to their room to change into night clothes. Swift changed first then Mikey, they watched a movie and ate food before they fell asleep on the couch.

Mikey woke up in the middle of the night and looked the Swift. Mikey was laying on his chest and they had a blanket on them. He slowly got up and picked up Swift, he carried him to their room and laid him on their bed and tucked him in. He yawned, used the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He went to the bed and laid down next to Swift and hugged his pillow, until Swift sat up.

"I am a pillow" He mutter and Mikey laughed. He moved the pillow and hugged Swift.

"A body pillow" Mikey corrected.

Swift smiled, hugged Mikey back and kissed his head. They laid there as they heard the wind and light rain outside. They could hear the house hum and they listen to their slow heart beats.

Mikey smiled and hid his face in Swifts chest and fell asleep.

Swift felt Mikeys smile and fell asleep as well.