The Picnic

The family reunion was cherished completely by the family. The following weekend on Sunday morning, Murtasim was asleep, while Meerub was up and about doing her morning chores.

Since Meesam started school, she has become a very comfortable early riser, but the only issue was that she can't sleep in late on Sundays too.

Murtasim is usually up and out of the house early, especially if the day activity includes his visit to the Sites, hence Meerub does not have the heart to wake him on Sunday until he wakes up himself. But today was different, she had some plan brewing up in her head.

Naurez was invited by Meerub and Murtasim to stay with them for the weekend, and last night all four of them (Meerub, Murtasim, Nurez & Mariam) had a great time after dinner. They all settled for a Ludo match with coffee.

Ah coming back to Meerub's plan, our dear Meerub has planned a Picnic near the Lake, a property owned by the Khans and converted into a farmhouse. She has already discussed the arrangements with Bakhtu and got the farmhouse prepared for their picnic. The maids were preparing their snacks and other food items. MaaBegum and Mariam were on board with her, but now the only person left to convince was Murtasim.

Meerub came to the room and sat on the bed, near sleeping Murtasim, her hips touching his thigh, a very deliberate contact she made to be intimate with him (ulterior motive was to make sure he agreed with her). As she looked at his beautiful sleeping face, a smile crept up her face, he looked so peaceful.

"And what owes me this privilege?" suddenly Muurtasim smiled and spoke in a sleepy voice, his eyes still closed. This means he was already up and knew that Meerub was sitting next to him.

"You are up," Meerub pats his chest in a friendly manner.

He grabs her waist and pulls her on top of him and opens his eyes, looking at her with a sleepy smile, beautiful eyes, and lightly kisses her on the lips.

"I am up, and would love to wake up to this view every day, till I die." His closeness and the kiss made Meerub blush, which always excites him more.

"Baby, I have planned something that we can do today," Meerub called him "Baby" and he knew that she using these endearments meant something was cooking in her head.

But he chose to tease her, and said, "Ahan, I have a better plan, how about you hop in the bed with me, and I show you what heaven looks like."

Meerub put both her hands on his chest and pushed herself up, trying to come out of his embrace, "Jee nahi, aisa kuch nahi ho raha."

He was not ready to leave her, so she used her authoritative tone, "Murtasim, behave yourself."
Reluctantly he loosened his hold and she immediately straightened up, "Murtasim suno na," she insisted, while Murtasim stretched his arm to pick up his phone.

"Murtasim! Phone nahi daikho ge tum," Meerub took the phone from his hands.

"Meerub, tumhain nahi choo sakta, phone nahi choo sakta, tau karoon kya baby," Murtasim said in a very Bechara tone.

"Tum utho aur Tayyar ho jao," Meerub held his hands and tried to get him out of bed. He got up and sat next to her on the bed with his arm coming around her shoulder.

He nudged her neck from the side, kissing the space below her ear, "Kya karne ke liye Tayyar ho jaon?" He was not ready to change his mood.

His closeness was affecting her too, but she controlled her emotions and pushed him away, "Murtasim, utho na, get ready, we are going."

"Going where Meerub?" he sounded surprised.

"We are going for a picnic," She exclaimed excitedly.

"Picnic? Where Meerub?" He didn't sound too excited or intrigued, rather he looked not too happy about it.