4 years Later

Khan Haveli

Wedding arrangements were going on in the Haveli .. Maa Begum was very busy with the arrangements. Boxes of jewellery were lying open in front of her .. maids were roaming here and there with clothes in their hands

Anwar Chacha walked into the room and Maa Begum looked at him

MB - Haan Anwar Kya tayarian baki Hain

Anwar - Sab tayari mukamal hai bhabhi Begum

MB - Murtasim Kahan hai...

Anwar - "Murtasim Abhi tak Islamabad se wapis nahi
aya .. 10 baje ki flight hai karachi ki, Aur phir Woh Hyderabad aaye ga tau time lage laga," he explained in detail.

MB - "Kya zaroorat thee Islamabad jane ki .. ab us ne Malik Mukhtaar ki bhi zimmadariyan sambhal lee Hain .. Ab Kya zaroorat thee Malik Mukhtar k case k liye char din se Islamabad main hai .. Pata bhi hai Shadi hai."

Anwar - "Aap ko Pata hai .. Murtasim apni karta hai Aur ab tau Aur bhi kisi ki nahi sunta." He tried to comfort her.

Upstairs in Haya's room beauticians were busy making  Haya Dulhan .. she's wearing a red dress with family jewellery .. smiling and getting ready .. Feena ( the maid) enters the room and Haya asks,

Haya - Feena Murtasim agaya

Feena - Nai Bibi Abhi tak khan nahi aye

Haya - us k kapre Tayyar Hain

Feena - Jee bibi Sab Tayyar hai 

Haya - Aik tau Pata nahi is ko bhi Abhi Jana tha...
——————-

4 days ago

Murtasim landed in Islamabad, he's was there for a property dispute for Malik Mukhtar. 3 years ago Malik Zubair was killed in a road accident and Malik Mukhtar came to Murtasim with Murtasim's property papers.  He returned the land papers and requested Murtasim to finish the family rivalry, he had nothing left in his life. His helplessness softened Murtasim towards him and he hugged Malik, signalling the end of their rivalry.

After that Murtasim became like a son to him and started helping him with his land issues too.

Malik Mukhtar had become older and weak and cannot travel, hence, Murtasim was in Islamabad for some property work of Malik Mukhtar, although the wedding preps were in full swing back at home.

Murtasim walked out of the airport, a car with the driver is waiting for him. He was a guest of Malik Mukhtar's friend who lived in Islamabad. It was cold winters and Islamabad was looking very beautiful.

Murtasim sat in the car and started to move towards the Hotel.

While going to the hotel the car stopped at a signal and for a second Murtasim felt he saw a woman across the road with a toddler in her arms who looked exactly like Meerub.

"Meerub?" Before he could concentrate the woman disappeared. Murtasim became very uncomfortable and getting lost in his thoughts.

It had been 4 years since Meerub left and despite looking everywhere Murtasim was not able to find her. He has not lost hope, but his spirits have broken now, it's evident that Meerub left him and does not want to come back. He looked in all the hospitals, morgues but there was no trace of Meerub.

He knows she's alive, she's hiding somewhere and he prays that someday she forgives him and comes back.

Lost in his thoughts he reached the hotel. After check-in, he went to his room, changed and got ready for the dinner that he was invited to at Malik Mukhtar's friend's house.

He meets Malik's friends over dinner and discusses the issue that he's there for. Even while having the discussion his mind is preoccupied with the woman that he saw on the road. Saeed Ahmed sb, the friend of Malik Mukhtar updated Murtasim about the issue.