In search of Meerub

Mustasim has left no stone unturned in searching for Meerub. After the death of Waqas Chacha ( Meerub's father ), he feels more responsible towards Meerub.

He's not settled with the fact that Meerub has vanished.

He knows that Meerub is angry, she saw Haya hugging him, she misunderstood everything and when she slapped Murtasim and spit on him, he lost control and locked the door to punish Meerub.

But as he came towards her and grabbed her arms... Merub melted in his arms like a candle and started to cry so hard. This was all too much for his hungry sentiments, which wanted Meerub so bad and all to himself, that he lost his control. Anger, passion, and love all took over his sanity, he did not care about the contract and took Meerub to bed and made love to her (consummated the marriage ). Meerub did not protest, she responded so affectionately ..she was in it with him all the way .... she seemed all right with it.

But as they gained consciousness and came back to their senses, Meerub looked so dejected and broken. Looked like she was fighting herself.

He was so distraught, as to why he lost his control, why he took her in anger. Why he did not wait for the storm to subside? This all could have been done in a very romantic and beautiful environment when Meerub was not angry with him and when Meerub was not suspecting him to be with Haya.

He left Meerub in the room and did not return that night, and the next morning he found out that Meerub was gone.

Last, when he took Meerub to her parent's house in Karachi, she was found in Rohail's apartment.

She promised Murtasim she would not meet Rohail again but two days back when Murtasim left Meerub at her parent's house ( not because he wanted to but because of a promise that he made to his mother, that if Meerab is found involved in Mariam's eloping, he would send her back to her parent's house), he had no option but to leave Meerab at her parent's house,  but a soon as he realised his mistake, the very next day he goes to bring her back, but she was not home, instead she was again sitting in a restaurant with Rohail.

This time when Meerub went missing, Murtasim thought she must be with Rohail .. but Murtasim couldn't find Rohail or Meerub.

He thought that maybe Rohail was the love of her life, and that's the reason why she never settled with Murtasim and kept the contract in between.

He had tried all his contacts and all his resources/sources to find Meerub and Rohail. He doesn't know what he will do with Rohail when he finds him but all
He knows that he wants his Meerub back...

———————-

Murtasim with Maa Begum ( MB)

MB - "Murtasim why don't u accept that Meerub has left you with her boyfriend and is not coming back, stop this search for her and move on"

Murtasim - "Maa Sb., Woh meri biwi hai Aur qayamat tak meri biwi hee rahe geee, mujh se naraaaz ho k gayee hai .. main is ko dhoond laon ga".

Haya walks in from behind .. and intervenes in the conversation.

Haya - Woh Tum se pyar nahi karti is liye chor k gayee hai

Murtasim - ( shouts angrily ) Karti hai .. Bohat karti hai .. tumhari wajah se chor k gayee hai

MB - Murtasim lower ur tone .. Haya ka Kya qasoor hai

Murtasim - ye Sab is ka qasoor hai ... keh dain is se meray Samne na aya Kare

And Murtasim walks out of the room...