Meerub's New Journey

Meerub has been brought by the Rikshaw driver Farrukh to this old couple's house where she spends the night .. she's very tired and sleepy, it's been a non-stop marathon that she went through since she left Murtasim's house

( Recap )

She took the bus and gave the conductor her chain since she had no money. She went to her parent's house but did not go inside thinking that they will again hand her over to Murtasim.

She then goes to a Guest House and asks one of her friends to send money and clothes to her.  The guest house is raided as it's a brothel kind of a place ..

Meerub forgets all her money in the room
And is taken down by a female police constable...
she's about to be put in the police van when the same bus conductor ( who drives a rickshaw at night) saves her and drops her somewhere away from that place.

Meerub is approached by 2 random boys who try to misbehave with her, and the rikshaw driver saves her again.

Meerub now goes to her bestie Saba's house where she finds out that Saba is in London and her father ( Waqas) and her husband ( Murtasim ) are looking for her .. now once again she's stranded on the road.

The Rikshaw driver offers her help and takes her to this old couple's house which helps people in need.

They take Meerub in and let her sleep in their house for the night.

Now the New Story...

Meerub wakes up in the morning and comes out of the room where she slept to the lounge area where the old couple was sitting and talking to each other. She hears them talking about her

Man- we can't let a young girl live with us just like that, we don't know her background and we don't know if she has committed some crime or is running away for some odd reason

Woman- look at her, she looks so innocent and sad, I am sure she is from a good family and something really bad has happened to her

Man - don't be stupid, we can't go on anyone's face, this is the real world and we cannot trust anyone blindly

Woman - okay once she's up I will try to ask her about what happened to her

Meerub at that moment steps forward where they can see her and walks slowly towards them. Meerub takes the chair opposite to the couple and sits with her hands folded in her lap and head bended

Meerub starts talking "Mujhe Pata hai aap dono ye janna chahte Hain k main kon hoon. Main aap dono ki bohat shukar guzaar hoon k aap ne Mujhe yahan raat guzarne dee, Mera naam Meerub hai .. main Karachi k Aik bohat bare wakeel ki beti hoon .. bachpan se Mujhe bhi lawyer banna tha, meray baba ki tarhan, magar Mujhe meri 21st birthday pe Pata chala k main apne maa baap ki beti nahi hoon Blake un k dost Jo k Aik bohat bare zamindar Hain, un ki beti hoon. Jab main paida hoyeee tau meri maa mar gayeee and meray baap ne ne mujhe accept nahi Kya Aur apne dost ko de diya to raise...

Jab mujhe ye Pata chala tau main bohat toot gayeee aur us pe meray saath ye kiya k meray saare khwab cheen k mujhe wapis meray Biological ( real) father k pass bhej diya...
Mujhe us ghar main qaid kar k meri Shadi meray Taya k betay se kar di,  Main har Roz Aik qaidee ki tarhan un k usoool and rules k neechay daba dee jateee theee
Jab Mujhe laga k main is Sab ki aadhi ho hee jaon gee, tau zindagi ne mujhe Aik aise morh pe laa k khara kar diya ( Meerub thinking about murtasim and haya hugging ) k main ne soch liya main ye Sab chor k chali jaaaon Aur apne aaap ko talaash karon, Aur main ne ghar chor diya ..

Ab na main apne maa baap k baas Jana chahteee hoon
Na main apne real baap se milna chahteee hoon
Aur na main apne shohar k paas jaon geee"

She continues with tears dropping continuously from her eyes, "Aaap se sirf itneee darkhwast hai k mujhe Kuch Din sochnay k liye yahan rehnay dain Aur phir Main chali jaon geee."

Woman - Kya tumhara shohar Acha insaaan nahi hai? Tum se pyaaar nahi karta tha ?

Meerub ( thinking about Murtasim and his love for her ) - "Pata nahi kabhi tau Aisa lagta hai k meray liye chaaand tare torh laye ga .. duniya k samnay datt jaye ga ... but ( now Meerub thinking about Murtasim leaving her at her father's house gate, murtasim hugging Haya ) kabhi Aisa lagta hai k main bhi us k pagh ki tarha us ki duniya ko dikhane ki cheese hoon .. jis ko us k isharay pe chalna ho ga"

Woman - Kya tum us se divorce lo gee

Meerub - ( with tears in her eyes ) nahi! Main us se mohabbat karti hoon Aur marte Dum tak us ki heee biwi rahoon geee

Woman - phir tum kya chahteee ho?

Meerub - Kuch waqt, Kuch waqt sochnay k liye

Man - beta you can stay with us for as long as you want .. no one will ask you to leave.

Meerub, who's looking straight into the air continue to cry .. tears start pouring from her eyes and she's lost in her thoughts...

Standing near the door, the Rikshaw driver ( Farrukh), who came to check on her, was  listening to the story that Meerub was telling .. he thinks in his heart .. May Allah help this innocent girl .. Ameen

—- ————

Edited for corrections