The Conditions

It took a lot of effort to put Meesam to sleep after the excitement of the new room and new toys. She was insistent that all of them should sleep in her new room, and Meerub had to use all her patience to convince her that they can't fit in her room.

Murtasim and Meerub found themselves alone for the first time since their passionate kiss. The moment was filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness as they looked into each other's eyes, realizing that this was their chance to connect on a deeper level without any distractions. The room was bathed in a soft, warm glow from the dimmed lights, creating an atmosphere of intimacy.

Murtasim gently reached for Meerub's hand and pulled her closer, their fingers intertwining naturally. Their hearts were racing, but there was a sense of comfort in each other's presence that made the nervousness dissipate. Murtasim brushed a loose strand of hair behind Meerub's ear, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

Murtasim: "You wanted to talk, Meerub.?"

Meerub let out a nervous chuckle, breaking the tension. "It's funny, isn't it? We finally have some time alone, and now I'm not sure how to start."

Murtasim smiled, his eyes filled with affection. "You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. Sometimes, silence can say more than words."

They settled onto the couch, still holding hands. The silence that followed was indeed comfortable, allowing them to relish the simple pleasure of being together.

Murtasim's gaze wandered around the room, taking in the familiar surroundings that had witnessed them together.

Meerub leaned her head against Murtasim's shoulder, feeling a wave of contentment wash over her. "You know," she began softly, "it's amazing how far we've come. From the awkward way we got married to becoming parents..."

Murtasim tightened his grip on her hand, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Every step of the way has been an adventure, and I would give anything to reverse the past four years."

Meerub looked up, straight into his eyes, "Before we go further in this Murtasim, I told you I have a few things that need to be cleared."

Murtasim smiled, nodding in approval for her to continue.

Meerub nervously kept looking at him and was finding the right words to convey her condition.

Meerub: "Murtasim, I can't talk here, Meesam is sleeping, Can we go out"

Murtasim looked at the time, it was almost midnight, he got up from the couch and rang for the maid. When Feena came in he instructed her to sit with Meesam and signalled Meerub to come with him.

Meerub quietly followed him, She thought they were just going into the garden to sit and talk, but Murtasim led the way to the porch where the cars were parked. He opened the door of his Black Mercedes and Meerub took the front seat like old times. 

As they sat in the car, the engine idling softly, Murtasim turned to Meerub with a reassuring smile. The porch light cast a gentle glow on their faces, highlighting their expressions in the darkness.

Murtasim glanced at Meerub, a slight smile tugging at the corners of his lips as they drove along a winding road. The moon hung low in the sky, casting a gentle glow on the landscape. They were headed to a place he used to visit when he was devastated, a spot that held memories of the time when Meerub had been away.

After a peaceful drive, they reached a secluded hilltop overlooking the river. The view was breathtaking, with twinkling city lights stretching out far, and a sense of quiet serenity surrounding them. Murtasim parked the car and turned to Meerub, his eyes softening with a mix of nostalgia and affection.