Meesam !

" Meray Ghar Chalo"

Meerub did not say a word all through the way, Murtasim on the other hand was engrossed in his worried thoughts. What can be the reason for Meerub to behave this way, is she interested in someone else? No, she can't be "Meri Biwi hai!! Qayamat tak!!

While Meerub was in her head thinking how to tell Murtasim about Meesam. The car reached Meerub's house and they both got out of the car and started walking towards the door, Meerub in the lead and Murtasim following her.

As they entered the house, Meerub walked with Murtasim, with a mix of worry and nervousness. She led him to Meesam's room, where their little girl was playing with her toys.

Meerub gently approached Meesam and picked her up, turning to Murtasim with tears welling up in her eyes. "This is Meesam, our daughter," she whispered, her voice filled with a blend of sadness and joy.

Murtasim's eyes were fixed on Meesam, captivated by her innocent smile and curious eyes. Murtasim stood in awe as he looked at the adorable child before him, his heart swelling with a profound mix of emotions. He couldn't believe what he was looking at.

His daughter! He has a daughter!

He walked towards them, and reached out to touch her tiny hand, his touch filled with tenderness and longing. "She's beautiful," he murmured, his voice filled with a mix of regret and adoration.

Meerub watched the interaction between Murtasim and Meesam, observing the range of emotions playing across his face. She couldn't deny the connection that was forming between father and daughter, and a flicker of hope ignited within her.

At that moment, Meesam looked at Meerub and said "Mumma, ye kon hai." (In baby accent and language)

Listening to Meesam's voice shook Murtasim inside out. He has always felt love for Meerub, but what he was feeling right now for this bundle of joy was unexplainable. He was amazed at the connection he felt instantly with the child. HIS Child! Their Child.

Muratsim was in a state of shock, he didn't realize that tears were flowing out of his eyes, Meerub also had misty eyes, but she was not in a state of shock, and Murtasim's reaction was sort of making her feel relaxed. She used to think that when Murtasim will find about their daughter, he would doubt her. But his acceptance relieved her of that stress.

Meesam was looking at the stranger, trying to touch her hand, and then Meerub replied to Meesam, looking at Murtasim (seeking for approval); "Beta ye aap k Baba hain"

Meesam; "Baba?"

Listening to this made Murtasim weak in the knees, he felt such a pang of emotions that he just could not control him and leaned towards the baby to kiss her hand. It was a very emotional moment for both Murtasim & Meerub.

Meerub gave the baby back to the nanny, and spoke to the child in a very soft mother tone,

"Beta Mumma & Baba have to talk, so you play with your toys and mumma will be back in a little while.

On the cue, Muratsim in a trance followed Meerub back in the living room. She offered him to sit on the sofa and he sat. Still lost, confused, and then Meerub saw the emotions changing in his face, anger taking over, the Muratsim Khan anger. Without looking at Meerub, he asked

Murtasim: "Kion Meerub!! Kion Nahi Bataya?"

Meerub stayed quiet, kept looking at his face.

Murtasim: "how can u do this to me? You have kept our child away from me for years, aur ab bhi agar hum ittefaq se na milte tau tum mujhe nahi bata ti..."