Meerub tum kahan ho!

Murtasim has combed the whole city in search of Meerub and Rohail. He has placed his people outside Saba's house in case Meerub comes there. But he's still not able to find them.

10 days have passed and Murtasim's search is still going on when in a hospital he gets a clue of a person reported to be Rohail.

Murtasim with Bakhtu and his people reached there to find that Rohail is in the hospital as a result of an accident that he met 15 days ago. (the doctors told him that)

He entered the room, and saw  a woman is standing next to Rohail.

The woman shocked and scared to see so many strange people coming in, asks " k... k... kon hain aap aur kion aise andar aa rahe Hain?"

Murtasim - "Kuch nahi karain ge hum, aap bahar jayain, Mujhe Rohail se baat karni hai"

The woman wanted to refuse but Bakhtu gave her a look and she shut her mouth and followed him and other men out of the room, closing the door behind.

Rohail was on the bed with his hand clad in a cast, head bandaged, face and nose having ugly cuts

Murtasim - Meerub Kahan hai?

Rohail - Kya Matlab hai tumhara

Murtasim - Mujhe Batao Meerub Kahan hai

Rohail - Meerub ne mujh se sab taaaluq khatam kar liye thay tumhari wajah se, aur tumhare pass thee, is ko tumhare paas hona chahiye...

Kahan hai meri Meerub

Murtasim - "jaan se maar doon ga agar Meri Meerub ko apna kaha"

Rohail - "Kya kiya tum ne us k saath, kahan hai Woh?" Rohail started to get hysterical.

Murtasim - "us ko tau main dhoond loon ga magar agar mujhe Pata laga ke us ko chupanay main tumhara haath Hai, tau yaad rakhna is baar tum nahi bacho ge."

He pats Rohail's leg and leaves the room.

Rohail's mother enter back in the room and rush towards him, "Kon tha ye? Aur Kya howa hai?"

Rohail was lost in his own thoughts, his mother agin nudge him, "bas ab main tum ko Pakistan main nahi rehnay doon gee."

Outside, walking towards the car Murtasim's mind was running very fast...

"Meerub was not with Rohail (what a relief), but the more worrisome, if Meerub is not with Rohail, or Saba or her Parents then where is she ..  he's more scared now .. she can be in danger .. Malik Zubair! Can he be the one involved?"

But since Mariam's return Murtasim's men are keeping an eye on Malik Zubair and no activity is reported.

He sat in the car and left the hospital...

" Meerub itnee bari Saza tau na Do .. Kahan ho tum?!"

—————————-

Meerub received the text from the university, confirming that she had been selected for the Law Program. She can check her email for the details.

Thanks to the mobile that Mariam gave her she opened her email on the mobile and checked the details. She had been selected for the scholarship program and she can join the college in two weeks.

She was happy and relieved, but sad at the same time .. this was her dream but she never thought this day will come like this.

When she's amongst some unknown people, her baba is not there to see the day and Murtasim! She doesn't want to even think about him anymore.

She called Farrukh and asked him to come. She comes to the old couple who she was living with and told them the news. They seem worried and surprised, but Meerub explained to them that it was best for everyone.

Meerub will leave this city and will be out of Murtasim's reach.

When Farrukh comes to the house Meerub and Uncle Aunty were all sitting in the same room.

Farrukh - "Bolo Meerub Kya baat hai? Kion Bulaya?"

Meerub - "Farrukh tum meray liye Aik farishta ho, tumhare mujh pe bohat ehsaan Hain, Bas Aik kaam Aur kar do"

Farrukh- "Main koi fatishta nahi hoon, bolo kya kaam hai?"

Meerub - Mujhe kisi tarhan Islamabad Jana hai, Mera bandobast ( arrangement ) kar do.

Farrukh - hmm, acha main Kuch karta hoon

Farrukh talked to his friends who either drive the bus or Rikshaw and arranged a seat in a bus with a different name for Meerub to Islamabad.

He gets Meerub a Burqah and told her to pack her bags and leave with him at peak rush hour for the Bus station.

Meerub hugged the old couple, collects the few items that she had like her documents, a few clothes that the old woman had given her, her mobile and money and left the house with Farrukh for the Bus Station. Her heart was beating so fast .. thinking at every step that she will be caught and will be taken back to the Haveli but Allah helped her and she got on the Bus towards Islamabad.

—————————

After a long 20 hours journey Meerub entered Islamabad.

She had been to Islamabad many times with her Baba and Mama. They used to go to Northern areas for vacation. As she got off the Bus and saw the mountains around her .. all memories came back to her, but she didn't want to get emotional, she got hold of herself and walked towards the waiting area.

After fixing her look, she came out of the bus station and took a cab straight to the university campus.

At the university, she completed all the requirements for admission and signed up for a room in the hostel.

She requested the admission office for an early accommodation, she explained to them that she has no place to stay in Islamabad, hence, Meerub got a place in Islamabad in the hostel, which she will could her home for the next few years.

The last 20 days of Meerub's life had been like a movie, she had never experienced all her that she experienced in last 20 days .. the flavour of ugly world, poverty, helplessness and also the kindness of strangers.

She's all set to start a new Chapter of her life.

She's Meerub! And just Meerub and now she will become the best lawyer who will fight for Justice.

———————-