V3 Chapter 5: Creating All-Stars

Suzune Pov
I observed the rest of Class B as they were panicking over Ayanokouji, Kushida, and Koenji's disappearances. They had left to scout locations hours ago and they had not returned despite it being 21:00. (Suzune seems like a military time user, sue me)

It would be a lie to say I wasn't at all bothered about this; after all, two of them are important to the class, as much as I hate to say it.

Without them some of the members of the class have become seemingly delirious. Students like Yamauchi and Sato are up in arms with each other, united in their goal to find the missing classmates. This was a positive side effect-if Yamauchi can cooperate with a female for more than 5 minutes, then we may very well be able to formulate a plan to find Ayanokouji and the other two.

There are however problems quickly arising, that being the fact we have zero coordination as of now.

Hirata is trying, however Sudo, Yamauchi, Ike, Sato, Karuizawa, and a few others refuse to listen to him.

Mii-Chan: Horikita-San, aren't you worried about Ayanokouji-Kun, Koenji-Kun, and Kushida-Chan?

The small voice of Wang, or more affectionately Mii-Chan, disrupted my thoughts.

I turned my head slightly as to address her.

Suzune: I'm worried about the class if that's what you're asking. As much as I hate to say this, Ayanokoujiand Kushida are important to this class's morale and ability to function.

Mii-Chan: Oh-what about Koenji-Kun?

Suzune: You want to hear my opinion on him? He's useless to this class, just like Ike and Yamauchi.

Mii-Chan: Horikita-San-

???: Everyone, please calm down!

A voice cut through the air and it silenced Mii-Chan. Turning around, I realized it was Hirata who was the source of the voice.

Hirata: I understand everyone's concerns, but we can't start running off into the night! We need to wait until the morning, or else other people could get hurt!

He pleaded and looked around at everyone. His eyes met mine and he began to silently plead to me. I wanted to groan but this class needed a leader right now. I stepped forward and felt some of the eye on me.

Suzune: What Hirata-Kun said is correct-if we begin to leave camp to find the missing students, there is a chance that someone could get hurt, which would only further compromise our position. We also run the risk of stumbling into another class, which is not what we need when two of our strongest students are missing, so it would be simply idiotic to try and search now.

Karuizawa: Horikita-San, I get what you're saying, but Ayanokouji and Kushida could be hurt right now, and what if they ran into another class? We can't let them be in danger, right?

Hirata: Karuizawa-San, regardless we have to think before we do something we will regret, if we all took a moment to calm down and-

Sudo: Yeah huh, then we meditate and eat tofu for the rest of the night-get over yourself, let's go find them before they get assaulted by a tree or something-

He took an exaggerated breath and looked around at everyone's faces, and cocked his head to the side a bit when everyone looked at him with confused expressions.

Sotomura: Sudo-Dono, I don't think this island has an evil spirit infestation...

Nene: I would just let him be to be honest.  You can't save somebody with that much brain damage.