V2 Chapter 4: Body Discovery

Kiyotaka Pov
I yawned as I stood up from my place on the couch after a long nights rest.  The couch was surprisingly more comfortable than it's usually made out to be in tv shows.  I looked over at my bed to see the beauty known as Ichinose Honami curled up in the sheets.  That's right, she slept over last night...

Flashback

I led her back to my dorm as the rain pelted my back, while Ichinose was huddled into my arm like she depended on it.  Her breasts were pushed into my arm and my right arm could only envy the other arm.

Opening the door to my dorm, I let Ichinose in.  Her eyes slowly looked around the room, her eyes being full of sadness and regret.

Kiyotaka: You can sit on my bed.

Ichinose: Oh but...-She looked herself up and down-I'm soaking wet.

Kiyotaka: So am I, but it's fine, I have a spare sheet so it's ok, just sit down, and I'll get drinks.  Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, juice?

Ichinose: Some hot cocoa if you don't mind!  And some whip cream and marshmallows if you have them.

I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen to prepare the drink.  I could hear Ichinose grab my remote and start fiddling with the tv, flicking from channel to channel. 

As the hot cocoa was finishing, I put whip cream in both of ours, and on Ichinose's, I arranged the marshmallows in a smiley face. 

I broke the eggs on the side of the pan and broke it in half, allowing the yoke to hit the pan and start to sizzle.  In the meantime, I prepared some bread.  I was planning on making a classic breakfast favorite, Egg Sandwiches.  I was flipping the eggs when I heard a voice behind me.

Ichinose: Ayanokoji-Kun, you don't have to make me breakfast.  I already stole your bed.

I looked behind me and saw Ichinose wearing one of my sweatshirts; that's right, I let her wear it.  Her figure was complimented by the sweatshirt, and I could see her thighs peaking out slightly alongside a frilly pink pantie.  Luckily Ichinose didn't see my gaze, and was instead looking at what I was making.

Kiyotaka: I bet you're thinking,"Mm that smells good."  Come on, come eat with me, it's no issue.

Ichinose: If you insist!  I'll be waiting in the other room, unless you need something from me.

After the meal, Ichinose and I began to clean the dorm(Ichinose insisted she helped as to pay off my talking to her and feeding her when I didn't have to)

Ichinose: Ayanokoji-Kun, I have one question.

Kiyotaka: Oh?  What's up?

Ichinose: Do you think I can catch up?  You know, we lost points because of the expulsion, so...I was wondering, do you think I could catch up?

Kiyotaka: Do I?  Well that's a question that I don't know at this point.  It depends on how your class will handle it going forward, if you will rise to face the challenge and uncover the truth...-I pretended to hesitate before continuing on-Or you fall to the tragedy and into despair and crumble.  It comes down to two aspects: You're attitude, and everyone else's attitude.  Both of these factors are dependent on each other, you know?

Ichinose: I think I understand, it's just-I'm worried.  I'm worried that the threats like Ryuen will take advantage, and I just feel like I don't know what is going to happen.

Kiyotaka: Well that is something that you need to work on.  I can't hold your hand, but I can give you some advice.  You need ti pay attention to everything around you: if you see people following you, be on guard for an attack, watch out for special exams, be prepared, set up more protection.

Ichinose: Yeah, but I also have another question: Why are you still helping me?  You know...you don't have an obligation to help me at all.

Kiyotaka: Well...because you're one of my friends!

Ichinose: Is that the reason?  Well never mind I guess.

Ichinose was certainly head strong, so of course she would straight up ask me that.  But a lie can easily counter the truth, and that's the way I responded.  The reason I want to help her is I want to be defeated...

Ichinose had left an hour ago, and I was on my way out when I was interrupted by a tap on my soldier.

Kiyotaka: Oh, Kikyo, it's just you.

Kikyo: Yeah, it's me, not the Horibitch, haha. 

Kiyotaka: Right.  Well why are you here?  Do you have business with me?

Kikyo: I just felt like visiting.  I saw Ichinose leave your room earlier, what was that about?

Kiyotaka: You saw?  Why did you wait for me to come out instead of knocking?

Kikyo: Well I was craving a sandwich from the mall, cause the convenience store ones are trash, and it took me awhile cause there was a line. 

Kiyotaka: Ok, well what did you want to talk about?

Kikyo paused for a second, stuck her tongue out, and playfully put her fist to her head.

Kikyo: I forgot!

Cute.

Kiyotaka: You fucking idiot...

Kikyo: Hey!  I'm not an idiot, you know. 

Kiyotaka: But you are.

Kikyo: I'm hotter than you~

Kiyotaka: You wish.  But one thing-

                           Honami Pov
I received an anonymous message from someone.  They called me to the Special Annex area, a place I hadn't been to before.  It was for science classes I think.  Or was it the clubs?  I don't know what for it who it was who called me but I went anyways. 

I stepped in, and my heart quickly dropped.  I saw an open vent, and someone lying on the ground.

  Shibata was lying limp on the floor.

Author: Pickles.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!