V2 Chapter 1: Storm Clouds

Kiyotaka Pov
Ryuen: It's a good offer for you dimwits is it not?

Sudo: Huh?  You're the Class D shits, not us.

Ryuen: No, you're the Class D defectives.  This month was merely a fluke by Bubbles over there.

Karuizawa: Why do you think it was just a fluke?  You're jealous because we saw through the school and you didn't!

Karuizawa proceeded to stick her tongue out at Ryuen and when the green haired boy growled at her like a dog, she ran behind me with a squeal.

Ryuen: I know it wasn't you, you're too fucking stupid to do that.  It was probably Bubble Boy over there and he swooped in like the Prince Charming and saved your stupid asses.

I noticed Horikita wince in the back and sending me a glare when she felt my eyes on her.  I focused back onto Ryuen.

Kiyotaka: Yeah it was me who did that.  But it's not your concern.  You can leave while you're ahead, because nobody here cares for whatever crap your spewing about my classmates.

Ryuen: And here I thought that you defects would fall for my plan hook line and sinker.  So you really are more than a playboy.  Are you gay?

That question broke the glass.  The attention shifted to me and I had to answer 100% truthfully.

Kiyotaka: No, I'm not gay.

                           In the cafeteria
Mii-Chan: What, Hirata-Kun, you look like you're tearing up?

Hirata: I am?  That's weird, but it's nothing!

Ryuen chuckled and began to walk out of the classroom.  The other three followed and when they were almost at the door, Ryuen whipped around and threw a punch at me.  His hand was clenched rightly and he was bringing a lot of force.  I simply stood there though and let it happen.  I knew if he did I could report him to the school.

Bwam

That was the sound of Ryuen's palm hitting the wall.  Right beside my face. 

Kiyotaka: K-Kakeru-Kun!

Kakeru: Shhh Kiyotaka-Chan.  I'll give you something you'll never forget.

Ten minutes after them having passionate gay sex.

Sudo: Why you little bitch!

Sudo ran over and swung his fist at Ryuen like a bullet.  Ryuen stepped back and the green haired boy and Albert grabbed onto Sudo and forced him to the ground.  Miyake stood up and with me rushed over but the Blue Haired chick blocked Miyake.  I grabbed onto the green haired boy's arm and applied pressure to it which made him squeal and release Sudo and run away.  Albert reached over to grab Sudo's other side but it was fruitless when Sudo thrashed about and got out of his grab, before he attempted to swing at Albert. 

Kiyotaka: Sudo man it's ok!  Ryuen did nothing, he was too scared of the cameras, and all he's trying to do is bait you into doing something you'll regret. 

I grabbed Sudo's shoulder and pulled him away from Albert. 

Ryuen: Correct, I was ready to extort Pepper-Kun over there for some points, and leave him penniless, but Mr. Bubbles had to step in.

I doubted that was all he was going to do.  Many other of my classmates were arriving so I better end this quickly.  I sent Ryuen a sharp glare and he chuckled on response before leaving.

Kikyo: Eek, I'm wet!

I bolted up the stairs though, not hearing the rest of that conversation and I bounded up and up until I entered the Student Council office again.

Nagumo: What the heck dude were you fighting for your life in there?

Asahina: So I guess the answer to the question of was it number 1 or 2, was 3!

Kiyotaka: 3?

Asahina: Well diarrhea.

Tachibana: Keep that to yourself would you!  And don't speak of such vulgar things in Horikita-Kun's office!

Nagumo: It isn't his office you purple haired simp.

Soon the conversation devolved until we had a Tachibana vs. Nagumo roast war.  We all left our paper work and gathered around while they roasted each other to hell and back.

Arriving at the meeting place with cargo in tow, I saw down at the bench.  Said cargo sat down next to me with an annoyed expression on her face.

Horikita: This better be important or I will put more holes in you than an American school student.

Author: I'm American I can say that.  Fr Fr

Kiyotaka: Horikita please for the love of God stop being such a menace.

Horikita: Why are we even here, is she even going to show up?

Kiyotaka: She isn't the type to not show up.  And if you keep asking questions like that, your new name will be Karen.

Horikita: Choke.  Why did you even ask me to come?

Kiyotaka: The message said bring someone you trust and only one.  Also you can thank me for being nice.

Horikita: How it warms my heart that you, a playboy, was nice to me.

Kiyotaka: Did you grow your hair out?  It looks nice.

Horikita: Yeah, I grew it out a bit.  More than one inch in fact.  Can you imagine that?  More than one inch?

Kiyotaka: If you jumped off that building I think it would be quiet enough without you complaining that I could imagine it.

Horikita: I hate you.

Kiyotaka: I'm sure you do, but I love you.

I launched my attack: Kiyotaka's Arrow of Love!  Horikita gasped and turned away.  Super effective!

Ichinose: Did we just walk in on a confession?

Kanzaki: I believe we did.

Kiyotaka: Nah you're good.  Horikita was just asking me for advice on how to confess so we were doing a bit of role play!  So anyways, let's get down to business.

Kanzaki: Yes, Ichinose-San filled me in on what you two were discussing, and I must say, it's rather favorable to the both of us.  But I must wonder if there are any ulterior motives to it.

Ichinose: Hehe, Kanzaki-Kun, you're so silly!  He's a bit skeptical of it all but he is just on edge.

Kanzaki: Don't mark me off as on edge.  Something isn't right with this, and him.

Kanzaki pulled Ichinose aside and began talking to her.  In the meantime, I sat where I was and observed Horikita's glare at the both of them.  Kanzaki doesn't trust me and believes I'm suspicious.

       If it comes to it, I will expel him

Author: You might be wondering: Why would he expel Kanzaki?  Cause Kanzaki makes me want to do bad things.  He's annoying, too serious, ugly, basic, undeserving, friendless, etc.  Have a great day and see you next time I update!