V2 Chapter .5: Beginning of Ryuen

Kiyotaka Pov
Monday morning, classes began. The class was zoned in on the teachers who were writing quickly on the board. We all were tense and we're scribbling down our notes. Well, all but the idiot duo.

Yamauchi and Ike were both on their phones and were typing, probably texting each other. Many people saw and shot them murder our glares but they seemed unaware to said glares. I clicked my tongue, annoyed, and turned my head to the board to pretend to be paying attention. In truth, I was zoning out and thinking about random things. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed as a bird was feeding its young. They reminded me of my fan girls fighting for my attention like it was necessary for them to live. It also reminded me of when the school year first started, and students would be shoving each other to the floor to get to the front of the line for the luxury food. Like when Karuizawa shoved a Class D girl out of line and she fell in such a compromising position I could see her red panties. Luckily my fan club didn't notice, or it would either result in them walking away or all of them "falling" to the ground.

I looked around once again to see Ike ogling Kikyo and Yamauchi licking his lips at Sakura. Kikyo sent a look to me and once we met eyes she averted her gaze. Was that her hint that she needed to talk to me? Ike looked at his phone once more and I returned my eyes to the board. I had a free lunch so I suppose I would spend it helping people study. I also had the Study group sheet almost done. I paired myself with Sudo, Miyake, Hasebe, Sakura, and Yukimura. I was hoping with Miyake, and Sudo, I could establish connections with the other three. If I approached with my happy go lucky persona, they might be bored, so I should instead go with a more chill persona. I don't think any of them would suspect any nefarious was going on as long as I don't go monotone.

Mashima: Make sure to review the material for the quiz on Wednesday.

The bell rang for lunch and Mashima-Sensei
exited the room. I went to the front and tacked up the massive sheet for the study group I had.

Kiyotaka: Ok here's the study group list everyone. Meet whenever but make sure to meet cause being expelled would suck wouldn't it?

Hirata: Thank you so much Ayanokoji-Kun!

Kikyo: You really saved us this time Kiyotaka-Kun.

Ike: Kiyota-bbbskaakalla.

Sato: Eh who is in Ayanokoji-Kun's group? I'm not...

Shinohara: Me neither! And who's Sakura?

Shinohara looked around and her eyes landed on Sakura and Hasebe.

Shinohara: Nobodies like them should be in Ayanokoji-Kun's group. And why am I with Ike?

Ike: I don't care cause I'm with Kushida-Chan!

Kikyo: Right.

Tachibana: Hello, pardon the interruption! We are pleased to announce that the newest member of the Student Council is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from Class C! May he please report to the Student Council Office!

The announcement ended and everybody began clapping and whistling. I quickly left however to avoid the oncoming mob and so I could make it there quickly.

I entered quickly and looked around, seeing all of the council members together. Asahina, Tachibana, Kiryama, Nagumo, and of course, Elderkita.

Nagumo: There's the newbie!

Kiryama: You're surprisingly punctual.

Kiyotaka: Surprisingly? Of course I would come quick.

Nagumo: He meant that cause you got a harem! All those girls orbiting around you like you're the sun, I admire it.

Asahina: Jealous Miyabi? You might have a harem if you weren't such a creep!

Tachibana: Yeah like the Three Pedophiles from Class D! You remind me a lot of them.

Nagumo: Eh? I'm not like them! I'm more classy!

Elderkita: Terrifying, truly. Anyways, let's start with the paperwork. Ayanokoji, you will get some papers, you can sign them yes or no, as well as informing the rest of us about any incidents that may have occurred that require intervention from the Student Council.

Nagumo: Simple enough? You can always ask your senpais for assistance!

Kiryama: They would ask you for advice about intercourse and how to keep their victim tied down...

Nagumo: Haha sooooo funny Mr. Stick up yo ass.

Silence overtook the room and we began paperwork. It was pretty easy, so much so that I mentally sighed. I was just signing a paper when I got a buzz on my phone.  I discreetly checked it while making sure no one saw.  Everyone else was deep in paperwork except for Nagumo who just nodded at me and rolled his eyes.

Miyake: Bro come to the classroom quickly!  Some Class D dude is causing stuff.

I stood up and everyone looked up at me.

Kiyotaka: I'm going to the bathroom...

Nagumo: Cool.  Number 1 or number 2?

Tachibana: You don't have to answer that.

Nagumo: Are you his lawyer?

I left before anything could happen.  I crept down the stairs and hid from people.  I don't want people to see me again outside of the Student Council.  I went to the room and overheard Sudo yelling and a cackling.  A dark shadow was by the window, and two smaller shadows besides it.

I slid the door open with one motion, and everyone turned to me.  Horikita, Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi, Sakura, Miyake, Hasebe, and Karuizawa were here, including Albert and three others: A magenta haired individual, a green haired boy and a blue haired boy.  Wait scratch that, it's a girl.

???: Oh there he is!

???: That's him, right boss?

???: Yeah seems like it.

Kiyotaka: Why are you here?

Ryuen: Hold on.  Names Ryuen Kakeru, Class D.  And you're Ayanokoji Kiyotaka blah blah. 

Albert: Sorry dude.

Ryuen: I came here to talk to you. 

Kiyotaka: I don't know if I want to talk to you.  After all, you are my enemy.

Ryuen: C'mon, you don't have to be my enemy.

       How about you become my ally?

Author: Crying because Money won the Splatfest.  But Team Fame one pro which was good enough!  Have a great day and see you next time I update!